STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Front squat with just 25s on the bar with my arms crossed. I already know it's basura:

Front squat just the bar tried to get my elbows up. Felt like my forearms were about to separate from my wrists. My wrist mobility is trash. Pls help:
placement of the bar should be on your upper chest/front delts. Your arms should not be the body part that holds the bar/weight. crossing your arms should just secure the bar from rolling down. eventually when you go heavier (225+) the weight is gonna hurt your shoulders but thats normal.

but forreal, front squats are where its at for me. when i be front squatting 225 I get a lot of looks 
pimp.gif
 Trying to hit that 245 for reps one day....

Last edited:
Yea I tried telling him before that it's the delts that hold up the weight. Theoretically you don't even need to hold on to the bar. Of course, no one does that though. I usually use a thumb less grip on the bar when I front squat. Sometimes if I'm feeling stiff I'll use just my index fingers.

Last edited:
Side note, when yall start doing regarding, please do an angle recording.  Like 45 degrees.  

Side recordings are not always the best.

SS ELVES...

​There been some difficulties with the gifts I had planned for you guys.  They're working to correct it.  I should have it to sent out to you guys next week.

To my ELF, your gift will be mailed off tomorrow. Be on the look out. I will be out of the country comes Thursday. I'll see the post on Tuesday. Hope you enjoy it!

Yea Lafayette 337

I stayed in kenner with my ex for about 2 years before i deployed

Never seen anyone around these parts post on niketalk

Last edited:
Yea Lafayette 337

I stayed in kenner with my ex for about 2 years before i deployed

Never seen anyone around these parts post on niketalk
Lafayette?  Man I used to be in New Iberia and Jeanerette all the time.  This was back in 99-02. Old stomping ground.
laugh.gif

Mannn.....I'm coming home (New Orleans) for Mardi Gras. Lets hook up.

We can workout at Xavier University. Have the gym to ourselves. Cousin is the PT there

bahhaha lmao that's where I grew up at in New Iberia, what you know about the DA Berry?

I went to N.O. last year for Mardi Gras it was cold asf. I dunno if my girl wanna go back out there after last year might just go to Houma parades instead.

and lol at Jeanerette I used to drill out there  for the military for  about 7-8 years about 10 mins away from New Iberia.. Jtown is dirty bruh...... lmao your liable to get AIDS and if your thirsty their water is third world status

If I'm ever up in New Orleans I'll  hit you up though.... I never have a place to workout when I go out there

Last edited:

bahhaha lmao that's where I grew up at in New Iberia, what you know about the DA Berry?

I went to N.O. last year for Mardi Gras it was cold asf. I dunno if my girl wanna go back out there after last year might just go to Houma parades instead.

and lol at Jeanerette I used to drill out there  for the military for  about 7-8 years about 10 mins away from New Iberia.. Jtown is dirty bruh...... lmao your liable to get AIDS and if your thirsty their water is third world status

If I'm ever up in New Orleans I'll  hit you up though.... I never have a place to workout when I go out there
Been so long, I used to have "business" out there.  Used to be a strip that reminded me of Canal Street on Friday/Saturday night (Can't remember Main Street or South Corinne). Always was lit. Stayed with one of my business associates at the time. A weekend here and there. Made a lot of money out there
laugh.gif

Never touched a single girl out there. Was all about the money at the time. All Night Flight type ish...

Yeah last year was a little chilly. 

I'm in the A now, bro.  Just let me know if you do decide to come. I'll be out there.

In fact, I have family in the River Parish.  So Homua ain't that far either.

lmao wow... yea you been here main street is the most "live" street... it is like a mini canal street. I know you know about how ghetto hopkins street is lmao

thats good you aint touch a girl down here bro, city too small everybody messing with everybody.  I rarely go that way, I'm trying to branch out from this area actually.

If I get this air marshal gig I could possibly be anywhere.

I'll def hit you up if I'm ever in Houma or New Orleans area

Back
Top Bottom