STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally tried on and bought a pair of the Levi's 541... man y'all weren't lying, they're great.

And I'm back down to size 30 :smokin

I don't doubt you, but .... :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name="ahat20" url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/76380_20#post_28204109][/quote]

I don't doubt they're good, but you describing them as "hardbody" had me laughin my a off :lol:

I don't doubt they're good, but you describing them as "hardbody" had me laughin my a off :lol:

Oh :lol: :lol:

I thought it was one of those things where you say something that can be interpreted a next way and i didnt catch on. I kept rereading it like "whats so jokes? What did i say?!" :lol:

Any protein deals recently? I'm trying to stock up for the summer.

Finally tried on and bought a pair of the Levi's 541... man y'all weren't lying, they're great.

And I'm back down to size 30 :smokin

Been telling you man. You should've ate off that big sale I copped 4 pairs.
This

541 the goods? Roomy thigh with a nice taper?

511s were nice but had to size up cuz my thighs were too big, the only thing the taper wasn't as good as I wanted.
Not as tapered as I would want like from their discontinued tapered line but that thigh room is legit. Feels good to use your pockets

So I went to this gym yesterday that a guy from work goes to. I was feeling a lot of what they had.

Indoor track that circles the 2nd floor, plenty of DBs though they were mixed brands, squat racks and power racks, turf field section with color coded York plates, basketball court. I ended up doing some DLs in the turf section with the York plates just to see what it was like. Sales guy was convincing me to sign. With my discount it would be $40 a month

Cons: weight lifting section feels very enclosed. I could smell everyone. Machines are meh. And there were some got damn characters at that gym [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I'm doing rows and this younger looking Nick Offerman variant walks to the center pull-up bar. Dude is wearing a maroon soccer jersey, arm sleeves that looked like wrapped t shirts, and some CP3 13s SCREAMING on the pull up bar. That was only about the worst out of what I saw there.

Just getting over a bad bad grass pollen allergy fit. Finally feel back to normal. Shoulders today. Gonna visit the lady tonight and give her some of he homemade beat juice I got saved up :pimp:

Man... The shirt i wore today was no good for incline bench. Material had me sliding down the damn bench :lol:

Put my hoody over the bench. Worked up to 245x2. Did some floor press, weighted dips, skull crushers, rope pulldown and super setted incline db and incline db flys. Finished with core

So I went to this gym yesterday that a guy from work goes to. I was feeling a lot of what they had.

Indoor track that circles the 2nd floor, plenty of DBs though they were mixed brands, squat racks and power racks, turf field section with color coded York plates, basketball court. I ended up doing some DLs in the turf section with the York plates just to see what it was like. Sales guy was convincing me to sign. With my discount it would be $40 a month

Cons: weight lifting section feels very enclosed. I could smell everyone. Machines are meh. And there were some got damn characters at that gym [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I'm doing rows and this younger looking Nick Offerman variant walks to the center pull-up bar. Dude is wearing a maroon soccer jersey, arm sleeves that looked like wrapped t shirts, and some CP3 13s SCREAMING on the pull up bar. That was only about the worst out of what I saw there.

Some guy was like that on the smith nmachine bench 1 plate

Screaming

At 4 am....

Last edited:
went to get a body fat test,
looks like im at 14.4% body fat. Not as low as i feel but pretty good for this being the first full month of me really hitting the gym hard since I've hurt my back.
Kris gethins shorcut to shredz is intense. today is my last day on it though. going to pig out this weekend cheat meal it up (aka maybe a burger and extra rice lol) then jump in to the last 3 weeks of jim stoppanis shorcut to shred (i love his cardio acceleration.)
Try to hit more abs too. I straight BS Abs... but ima kill em the next month

went to get a body fat test,
looks like im at 14.4% body fat. Not as low as i feel but pretty good for this being the first full month of me really hitting the gym hard since I've hurt my back.
Kris gethins shorcut to shredz is intense. today is my last day on it though. going to pig out this weekend cheat meal it up (aka maybe a burger and extra rice lol) then jump in to the last 3 weeks of jim stoppanis shorcut to shred (i love his cardio acceleration.)
Try to hit more abs too. I straight BS Abs... but ima kill em the next month

What kinda body fat test did you do? The water displacement?

no just the machine one where you hold the handles and your bare feet are on the scale tthing.
I know it's not super accurate i may even be a little more, but still good to see that number, i do have visible abs. although my abs have never been the greatest since i rarely work them out.

Man anytime fitness is a ******* trip. :rofl:

Some nice couple came up and complimented me on my squat though so that was cool. Told them to come on over to the real gym since it's the same price so I might see them there.

Did chest earlier. 190 5x5.
4th and 5th set i could only do 4 reps so i didnt complete the 5x5... I hate how weak my chest is but thats why im in there working, right? Next week ill get it.

Tomorow im gona try something new that my boy brought up, deadlift armagoddon.

Basically you use 85-90% of ur max (this weight youll be using for the whole session)

Pull 2 reps.Wait for a min. pull another 2 reps. Wait for a min. And so on.

do this for about atleast 20 sets, 30 sets MAX.

cant wait...Doughnuts will be had :smokin

Did chest earlier. 190 5x5.
4th and 5th set i could only do 4 reps so i didnt complete the 5x5... I hate how weak my chest is but thats why im in there working, right? Next week ill get it.

Tomorow im gona try something new that my boy brought up, deadlift armagoddon.

Basically you use 85-90% of ur max (this weight youll be using for the whole session)

Pull 2 reps.Wait for a min. pull another 2 reps. Wait for a min. And so on.

do this for about atleast 20 sets, 30 sets MAX.

cant wait...Doughnuts will be had :smokin

30 sets??

yezzir. 30 sets of 2 reps

Im gona see how long ill last. Gonna try to atleast get in 20 sets in and see how i go from there.

yezzir. 30 sets of 2 reps

Im gona see how long ill last. Gonna try to atleast get in 20 sets in and see how i go from there.

Better eat a big meal tonight/this morning bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom