STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can yall recommend a brand of beta alanine to take?
I been taking this pwo since like November of last year best **** evvvveerrr. 

Amazon product ASIN B00QYZ6MLG
https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/...skuid=now667&gclid=CKL-0evImNQCFRhXDQodniIBUQ I believe I still have some of this in my freezer somewhere worked pretty good.

these multivitamins are some of the best performance wise

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/anavite.html

I used the powder version years ago

Last edited:
Been looking for a new pre workout. I've been using Hyde lately and it's awesome, but want to try out different brands for the hell of it.

Been telling y'all about cannibal riot. Creating free. Has DMHA which is similar to DMAA.
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot-2-aminoisoheptane/

Didn't make me all sweaty though like xcellz says DMAA did to him. But the first 3 weeks on it I felt like ludacris Move B**** while in the gym.

ALSO USE CODE SERVICE20 FOR 20% OFF. Ends today
man i want to try it but im scared lol. dmaa is amphetamines I believe and DMHA just sounds sketchy. 

I'm about to just start making cold press. Got bored at work today and toured the coffe roasting place across the street with my boss. :lol: one pound of coffe will make a gallon of turbo coffe. Trying to only drink water and coffee. I drink too many energy drinks.

Hit dl today. Worked up to 455 for a double and a single then 405 for a bunch of triples don't remember details and some defecits at 385. Gonna be sore tomorrow. Did pull-ups and cable rows too.

Right.... creatine everybody taking it for muscle gaind is also good for sprints and all those high intensity exercises....

best supp I ever used for endurance was raw beet juice. taste nasty as hell but my body felt awesome.

Man, there are volumes upon volumes of proven scientific data supporting the effectiveness of beat juice and yet people still sleep on that, and I'm not sure why. Must be the taste.
I have heard that about beta-alanine. It also is promising as a muscle pH buffer. Enhanced buffering of muscle pH is particularly important during high-intensity exercise such as HIIT cardio and short sprint bouts. 3-6 grams a day have been proven safe, although there have been a few reports of tingling skin.
Can yall recommend a brand of beta alanine to take?

Turkey sandwich :lol:

But yeah I'm not sure which ones to recommend, I don't really use the supplement. when I get home I'll give you a list of beta-alanine supps to NOT take if that helps

Beat Juice ey?

^^ Well god damn 
roll.gif

Extremely interested in the beet juice. Its hella expensive though. Will do more research when i get home amd probably try it out.

:rofl: :rofl: @ "beat juice"

Beets taste good, I'd rather juice them myself than get it in a pre-packaged bottle.

Orange, carrot, beet, and ginger together [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Y'all ever drank some beet juice and went to put in work??

**** have ya joint rock hard

Beet, Kale juice and Maca powder.. I call that the Busta Buss

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Extremely interested in the beet juice. Its hella expensive though. Will do more research when i get home amd probably try it out.
its pretty good alternative to these pump driven pwos.... its good especially if your trying to lower your blood pressure/cholesterol.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I use beet and ginger juice as an anti-inflammatory.

An unintended consequence was the the energy boost it gives me.

The ginger really overpowers the beet so you barely taste it.

Back
Top Bottom