STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bros, I want to learn to pull sumo.

Anyone got a good video, I've never done it before except missing around.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a 60 day cut program that will minimalize muscle loss? Trying to lose about 20lbs by Xmas.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a 60 day cut program that will minimalize muscle loss? Trying to lose about 20lbs by Xmas.

Cutting during the holiday season...

Hell nah, couldn't pay me to do that. What's the occasion?

Lol yea I know. I was going to start a week from tonight for 60 days so I could fit into my jeans from last winter lol

Gained too much weight in my thigh and stomach area. Best believe that I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner though :lol:

Chest day today. Last week hit a pr of 245 so i went for 3x5 with bench at 195.

Then switched to incline db and cables. Finished with light tricep work.

For dinner had wings with 3 cupcakes, those fancy, fancy big cupcakes too-none of that grocery store crap lol

Been cutting don't like it bruh..... i just wanna eat crappy and lift lmao.

I did 80 something floors on the stairmaster yesterday while watching the star wars trailer for halftime....almost fell off bahha.

I messed myself up boys. I went to a wedding this past weekend, and I enjoyed a few too many adult beverages and when I was walking in to my place at then end of the night I rolled my damn ankle. Had to ice my knee and ankle on Sunday and Monday and it seems my knee is feeling very tender/sore today. I hope it gets better soon and nothing really bad happens. I had an infection in one of them a few years ago and I really hope that doesn't happen again.

^ damn bruh :lol: get better soon
Last Friday my wife went out with a friend to drink and came home drunk and hungry, she put a frozen pizza in the oven and passed out. I woke up a couple hrs after - I don’t know why the smoke alarm didn’t go off- but the whole kitchen was smoked up. We’re still trying to get the smell out but thankfully nothing else worse happened

I’ve lost hella gains from being restricted from plantar fasciitis in both feet and as of last week can’t beat this tweaked shoulder. Age 32&33 years got me ****** up. I was actually surprised that my severe drop off from working out, combined with terrible eating has resulted in me losing about 10 lbs over the past few weeks. I was thinking I’d get fat

Back
Top Bottom