STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tips on gaining the most skeletal muscle mass in 4 weeks? Theres a challenge i may enter. Theres another one for body fat mass loss but im not sure ill do any better in that one.

Tips on gaining the most skeletal muscle mass in 4 weeks? Theres a challenge i may enter. Theres another one for body fat mass loss but im not sure ill do any better in that one.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there's a cap on how much muscle you'll gain. It's not one of those things where you can do more to get more. Don't expect to gain more than 2lbs over those four weeks.

Do you workout currently? What's your current fitness level?

Hate to burst your bubble, but there's a cap on how much muscle you'll gain. It's not one of those things where you can do more to get more. Don't expect to gain more than 2lbs over those four weeks.

Do you workout currently? What's your current fitness level?
Took this back in may 8th, 21st and june 12 results. Turned 31 in august, 5'7" if it matters.
20171007_084815.jpg

pull day today...

365 DL for 4x5. was gonna do 5x5 but my lower back was toasted after thr 4th set.

Took that **** to the damn floor son :lol:

Cut it a little higher and you had it with plenty of good depth still.

:lol: bruh I'm always scared I'm not sinking my squats then I see it on video and I'm like oh ok don't need to go that low...

Took this back in may 8th, 21st and june 12 results. Turned 31 in august, 5'7" if it matters.
20171007_084815.jpg

We have this same thing at my gym. Slightly different sheet though. Congrats on the body fat!

What's your workouts looking like? What exercises are you doing/frequency of workouts/sets x reps x weight/progression system/etc.

Powerbuilding in full effect.

Chest day

Flat 315x5x5 finally getting back to normal strength levels now.

CG 275x4x6

DB incline
95x10
100x10
120x10
100x2x10

Chest press
2x15
2x10

Incline hammer strength
45x15
45+25x12
2 45x10
drop set to near failure

Cable flys
5x10

Triceps/calves/rear delts to finish.

Trying to rear delts and calves at least 3x per week right now.

Back day

Dl
405x2
425x1
445x1
455x1
465x1
475x1

4x5 pull ups

12x10 low cable rows @100 pounds

Simple, Im gona copy this for back day lol.

420 squat pr for me today! I was afraid that i was gonna grind it out bad when i was heading back up, but it came up better than expected so that made me happy. Then focused on OHP and shoulder accessories.

hit 315x1x3

did some high volume bench press before that... i know i can hit 335 fresh.........

did some shoulder crap after that
stairmaster for 10 mins for 75 floors.

23kidd 23kidd yeah man, no need to get fancy after dl heavy. You're not gonna have much left after anyways.

Congrats on the pr, how much you weight?

Speaking of weight, i havent weighed myself in a minute but putting my belt on is easier as of late. Almost down a notch. Im not even really cutting, only thing I've done is watch how often im eating rice per week. Damn near every dish in my culture revolves around rice. Love that **** but i consume too much.

Feels good tho

Last edited:
Yeah man. I haven't really done a whole lot either except stop eating truck stop garbage.

Burly boys are gonna be peeled boys soon. :lol:

I have weighed myself, I'm down like 7 pounds and a belt notch.

Yeah man. I haven't really done a whole lot either except stop eating truck stop garbage.

Burly boys are gonna be peeled boys soon. :lol:

I have weighed myself, I'm down like 7 pounds and a belt notch.

:lol: word

Hasnt helped that my appetite has increased since ive quit smoking. Been eating a lot more fruit tho. Been copping red apples and ripping em in half :lol: its actually fun. Tried with a granny smith, felt like a *****. Apparently those are damn near impossible unless youre an absolute beast but i think even then it doesnt split clean just crumbles.

Back
Top Bottom