STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My current Pre workout and Fat Burner. After doing supplement testing for last couple months. At its end these two I ranked #1 in each catergory.
20171026_145645_Burst01.jpg

Both clinically dosed. Hard to find in most supplements. No fillers. Full off a long list of active and the best ingrediants. And all clean with no crash.
Added benefit, both of these brands taste amazing. Pretty much my favorite on taste too.
So if ur needing either and unsure what to buy. Take my word for it. These are the ONLY choice imo.
20171026_145622_HDR.jpg

There’s really so much conflicting information out there

I did upright rows years ago but would see things online here or there that said avoid em, so I basically stopped doing em. Just recently I was watching a Chris jones workout video and he was saying he loves them, they’re great

Also same thing about flyes, I heard the same argument y’all were sayin about they can be dangerous, u gotta go light anyway, can press significantly more etc. A little while back I was reading about tips for tall guys and it said since our arms are long, we’ll actually see more benefit of flyes than regular/short guys. So I was like bet, I guess flys are back in

I think it boils down to the risk reward principle. As a rule I avoid extreme loaded end ranges of motion. I try to workout with longevity in mind. In the video above, dude is abducting and extending his shoulders to the point where he's no longer stretching his pecs, but transferring the stretch to his delts and anterior shoulder capsule. That's a recipe for pec/cuff tears and/or instability.

If I ever do flies, the end ROM will be less like this

9-machines-to-avoid-dumbbell-flye.jpg

And more like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

My current Pre workout and Fat Burner. After doing supplement testing for last couple months. At its end these two I ranked #1 in each catergory.
20171026_145645_Burst01.jpg

Both clinically dosed. Hard to find in most supplements. No fillers. Full off a long list of active and the best ingrediants. And all clean with no crash.
Added benefit, both of these brands taste amazing. Pretty much my favorite on taste too.
So if ur needing either and unsure what to buy. Take my word for it. These are the ONLY choice imo.
20171026_145622_HDR.jpg
Where did you buy this at?

I still remember the first time i took the og jack3d. I took it, and when i get to the gym, the gym was close. On the bus ride home i felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest, my hands were moving on there own, man i was tweaking lol

OG jack3d was goat. it allowed me to see what it feels like to be bron and westbrook.

also kinda gave me acne too though :frown:. a couples pimples here n there. I never had acne, so that stuff was depressing lool.

Back
Top Bottom