STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ran like 2 miles in 13:40
1 mile on the bike resistance 25

did 3x10 ohp (165)
some various shoulder accessories after that

most cardio i did in about a good 2-3 weeks felt good bros

I wanna do some bench work (mboiz monster program) later, but my shoulders are burnt out. Don't feel like getting pinned on the first set lol

It's not that I'm even able to do cardio right now, but has anyone ever gotten plantar fasciitis really bad before where like there was a hard knot on your heel? It's painful as hell right now but only aggravates during running or jumping

It's not that I'm even able to do cardio right now, but has anyone ever gotten plantar fasciitis really bad before where like there was a hard knot on your heel? It's painful as hell right now but only aggravates during running or jumping

You need to get some anti inflammatory drugs.
My was bad a couple months back

Remember to stretch as much a possible

You need to get some anti inflammatory drugs.
My was bad a couple months back

Remember to stretch as much a possible

I was gonna try and stay away from drugs but yeah gonna have to stretch like a mofo more lately.

How long did yours take to go away, and did you rest up a bit?

Side note:
Today's post workout meal was paid for and sponsored by: chicken and veggies :pimp:
IMG_0492.JPG

My man I’ve been dealing with chronic plantar fasciitis for over a year now. I’ve literally spent hours watching videos and reading on it. I’ve done almost everything short of surgery which is generally agreed is a bad idea. I could go on for pages on what I’ve done for treatments but not gonna do that. Podiatrist ultrasound showed my plantar fascia thickness is about 6 times what it should be. I’m planning to have an operation done to cut away scar tissue on my fascia. Waiting for January for insurance reasons. Dr says it’ll work but Drs have also said a number of other things will work and they were wrong.

FWIW I had it in college over 10 yrs ago and simple over the counter orthotics did the trick eventually and for years I never had any issues.

I was gonna try and stay away from drugs but yeah gonna have to stretch like a mofo more lately.

How long did yours take to go away, and did you rest up a bit?

Side note:
Today's post workout meal was paid for and sponsored by: chicken and veggies :pimp:
IMG_0492.JPG

I had a walking boot and it took a couple days once meds kicked.

Strerched every morning and night and after "cuddle" time

Frozen water bottle on the bottom of your feet...rolling it

Motrin if dont want presciption drugs

Anyone notice Bodybuilding.com has a charge now to look at workout plans?

I was following the short cut to shread. :smh:

bro is writing up a meal plan for me. Gonna be real loose and realistic. Gonna be high carb. It’s just going to be the ingredients and I make whatever I want with what he’s listed. I know how to cook, I just want a little guide line.

My diet is the main thing I’m lacking on now. I feel like id make better progress if I cleaned it up. Like I don’t look bad especially considering what I eat. But I gotta stop eating burritos and gas station burgers everyday. :lol:

It’s half to eat healthier so I don’t die and half to make more gains I’d say.

Did some Romanian deads two days ago, 4x15, starting from 275 and lawd, my hams are killing me.

Hit shoulders yesterday.
OHP 185x1, 165x3x5
Face pull 80-100x4x15
Side fold raise 4x15
Dumb front raise 4x8
Seated dumb press 80x8, 70x10, 60x2x10

Threw in abs with ohp.

Mornin NT Fit Famb. Has any one in here ever had a sports hernia?
Do you mind sharing how you went about getting a diagnosis. Feel free to PM me. But I got my MRI results back and I have a torn labrum in my hip. Now that could be an old injury, my hip has never been healthy. But i went to the doctor because i have this pressure in my groin. And although there is nothing protruding through the abdominal wall i swear its a hernia. So they are treating my hip tear with cortisone for now but i need to some how get this hernia delt with and my doctor says its very hard to diagnose a sports hernia. Its usually one of those things that they check every other box and if you still have pain...then they can deduce it to be a sports hernia. But its been bugging me for 3 months now.

Used to put up 275 5x5 on squats.

Now...195 feels like 275. Trying to grind every rep. Sucks man

I’m at a crossroad... go do 85 pull ups on my lunch, and for the next 4 days straight, and hit 1000, or admit defeat this go round?? :lol: :lol:

I’m at a crossroad... go do 85 pull ups on my lunch, and for the next 4 days straight, and hit 1000, or admit defeat this go round?? :lol: :lol:

Do it fam

Im actually 85 away from 1k, was gonna do half today, half tomorrow. I'm leaving town on Saturday for the week so I wanted to finish by then. But I ended up being lazy today and did 0, I'm gonna either do 85 tomorrow or leave a few for Saturday morning b4 I leave

Back
Top Bottom