STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went and knocked them out :lol:

I fell behind so far, but when I break it down to 85 a day for a few more days it doesn’t seem as bad. Who am I kidding? :lol: it sucks. But I’m not giving up yet.

Doing decent this week. I was able to dodge a pizza party at work yesterday and someone brought in donuts this morong and I have not had any. I have worked out every day and got legs tonight. I fell off the wagon for a bit, but I'm trying to get back.

On a side note, someone told me if I eat to much meat I will get gout. Is this true?

Man i feasted last night. Bar near me has specials for Thursday night football. $3.75 bar pies (mind you they make the best pizza in town). $.60 wings and I had 12. $.25 mini tacos. Had 7 and ofcourse some beer. My stomach was not happy this morning though :lol:. And I swear I can see my body holding all them carbs in.

Ready for week 2 chest day after work today :pimp:

Last edited:
Did some light prehab/rehab work last night:

1 mile jog
Landmine press: 1x15, 1x12, 1x10
Single arm seated cable row: 3x12
Dumbbell serratus punches: 3x15
Standing facepulls: 2x12
External rotations: 3x15

Still trying to get my shoulder and neck right. Been doing PT 2x weekly. Pain in the a** when all you want to do is lift.

Last edited:
Ok. I was curious after that what they told me so I looked up pictures of some of the stuff. Also I heard alcohol can be a factor as well. I have gotten a lot better with drinking so much. I definitely don't want to get the gout LOL

My buddy has gotten it a few times after he spends a week + at the beach in the summer. All he does is eats red meat, drinks, and sits around :rofl: :rofl:

Did another 85 this morning. I’m over this :lol:

so do you guys mess with liquid egg whites? how do yall eat em? microwave? too lazy to crack eggs and do all that. any new hot supplements in the streets?

so do you guys mess with liquid egg whites? how do yall eat em? microwave? too lazy to crack eggs and do all that. any new hot supplements in the streets?

I usually crack two eggs and then add liquid whites as a filler.

You can do all of the above. Cook them. Cook with them. Add them to a protein shake/smoothie.

These are expensive but probably better than protein powders:

productspyramid.png

Man i feasted last night. Bar near me has specials for Thursday night football. $3.75 bar pies (mind you they make the best pizza in town). $.60 wings and I had 12. $.25 mini tacos. Had 7 and ofcourse some beer. My stomach was not happy this morning though :lol:. And I swear I can see my body holding all them carbs in.

Ready for week 2 chest day after work today :pimp:

Flourish bro :pimp:

One of the reasons we do this, to enjoy and live life

Am i the only one who drinks straight out of the carton? Srs, i would drink it when i would get home from the gym. Not all of it ofcourse just a nice amount lol tried this as an alternative to whey for like a month.

Now chugging eggs on the other hand, no can do. I need it cooked someway

Back
Top Bottom