STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't call them anything..... anger doesn't make you say things you don't mean or feel? Medicine doesn't cause suicidal thoughts? We people Freeze but its not even worth responding to you if thats how you really feel. It is funny how quickly people condemn someone when race is involved but let your favorite running back whoop his girls *** and its "oh it was just the heat of the moment..."

I shouldn't have said something in the first place because I don't want to derail this thread and get banned.....again lol

I dont want you to get banned my guy. We're just having a conversation bro lol.

But no..medicine does not cause suicidal thoughts. It can cause stronger depression, chemical depression, which leads to suicidal thoughts. You know how incredible a pill would have to be to manifest a thought? Thatd be biological warfare. Thatd be ****in inception. Nah. The thought or feeling already has to be there.

As far as the race angle. It is different than striking some one in anger. If a guy beats up his girlfriend, he has no control either. But if a racial slur is used..by any race..to to any race...thats not created in the heat of passion. Those words are there in your consciousness. You arent somebody else when youre angry. Youre still you lol. So if you use them when youre pissed off its because you know the severity of them and you want to inflict maximum damage. If you use them when you think nobody is watching...dead ***..thats just who you are.

I used to get a deep tissue massage every month. Now ive been super busy and havent gotten one since august, definitely feel a difference...my body is begging me for one

I used to get a deep tissue massage every month. Now ive been super busy and havent gotten one since august, definitely feel a difference...my body is begging me for one

Dude thankfully the lady knew what she was doing. Got out like multiple knots, i lost count.

I wish i could afford it every month haha

speakin of getting out knots, has anyone tried the theragun or timtam? thinking of making one of my own...

A very very dirty 385... I don't even know if that's parallel... Y'all be the judge. Y'all couting this?

The guy behind me is JR hunt... He told me to google him and he was a grazy strong powerlifters. Said he knows louie Simmons, etc.

He was giving me advice and stuff and I spotted him while he was benching

http://www.samson-power.com/ASL/worldcup.html

A very very dirty 385... I don't even know if that's parallel... Y'all be the judge. Y'all couting this?

The guy behind me is JR hunt... He told me to google him and he was a grazy strong powerlifters. Said he knows louie Simmons, etc.

He was giving me advice and stuff and I spotted him while he was benching

http://www.samson-power.com/ASL/worldcup.html

Looked good to me. Hell ya count it, you did that

LOL. Everyone including myself has fallen off. We started a new one

I feel like this is part of the reason why bodybuilders/crossfitters/powerlifters/etc become cocky, being able to achieve others dont or cant.

Imagine if you had tooken it seriously when you first started.

Keep in mind i said you, not the office.

Back
Top Bottom