STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Whats good fam, I recently started weight training and doing some boxing, but I can't seem too lose weight. Im working out with a trainer so I know that's not the problem, and im about to start eating clean.
Any suggestions on what type of intense cardio I can do to start loosing weight?

Whats good fam, I recently started weight training and doing some boxing, but I can't seem too lose weight. Im working out with a trainer so I know that's not the problem, and im about to start eating clean.
Any suggestions on what type of intense cardio I can do to start loosing weight?

1.Find your bmr (u can Google it)
2. Subtract 250-500 calories from it
3. Don't go over the calories
4. Keep training.
5. ????
6. Profit

Push Day:

Bench Press, 5/3/1, RPT
W/U
1x3x180
1x3x205
1x7x230
JS: 1x3x240; 1x3x255; 1x1x265

Overhead Press, 5/3/1, RPT
W/U
1x3x110
1x3x125
1x5x140
Singles: 1x1x140; 1x1x150; 1x1x170

Incline Bench, 3x5
DB Bench Press 3x8
DB Shoulder Press 3x10
Decline Chest Press 3x12
Close-Grip Bench Press 3x8
DB Side Lateral Raises 3x10
Tricep Pushdowns 3x10
Overhead Cable Press 3x10
Cable Crossover 3x10
Face Pulls 3x10

SS free-weight work sets w/ Wide-Grip Pullups (24x5)

Registered for spring flag football tonight. Starts end of next month. Ya boy outchea about to look like a whole different person In a year.

have fun. its a hella good workout. the cardio aspect is flames. like running intervals.

I play every season. I be out there dancing on em. Our wednesday one is co-ed ss the baddies be in full force too. Just as competitive and skilled. No powder puff ****. ******* be bouncing doh no matter how they try to hide em with sports bras loll

have fun. its a hella good workout. the cardio aspect is flames. like running intervals.

I play every season. I be out there dancing on em. Our wednesday one is co-ed ss the baddies be in full force too. Just as competitive and skilled. No powder puff ****. ******* be bouncing doh no matter how they try to hide em with sports bras loll

LOL. Good ****. That's the main reason I'm playing, for the cardio. I can't wait to catch a cat slipping, and let a big man Moss him :evil:

Did legs today. Scratch that. Killed legs today.

Im deeeeep in my cut. But still grinding through my workouts. Havent really lost much strength either if any.

Stayed around 315-325 on squats. Didnt plan on squatting today so no romaleos. Squatted in my nike frees. Pulled 405 on deads strapless though. Went up slower than normal but got it up. I deadlift twice a week.

Best number was 405 on the calve machine. Had to add a 10lb db to the stack as it maxes out at 395. Wasnt a pr as ive hit that number before. But really felt good today. Been putting in tons of work on my smaller body parts, calves and forearms. Hit forearms again at the end of this workout. Then some quick cardio for 60 more cals.

Getting shredded out here bay bay. Aiming for 8-9%. I have some fire trips coming up. Going God Mode.

I hit up the arnold this weekend too. It reenergized me.

Not impressive.

Just kidding but I know there's two dudes in here who work out at UC Berkeley.

There a girl in there who hits the bench without a right hand, an no prosthetic attachment.

Just knob on hard chome, that **** is impressive to me.

Tried legs yesterday and my back wasn’t having it. Granted it had been 8 days since my last squat and 10 since my last deadlift, but the bar felt so heavy I had to go light and even then my low back was giving me fits. It’s not even really my lumbar spine area but more around my sacrum/PSIS. I’ve tried strengthening exercises for my glute medius since I was thinking that could be a problem. It has helped but I still get that pain sometimes.

Leg days have never been good to me.

Seen a few IG stories of these little chicks deadlifting 400+ at a powerlifting meet. Pretty impressive

Did legs today. Scratch that. Killed legs today.

I hit up the arnold this weekend too. It reenergized me.

Was also at the Arnold, it was :pimp:

if it was just spaced out a little more and less crowded it'd be perfect but I had hella fun regardless

Tried legs yesterday and my back wasn’t having it. Granted it had been 8 days since my last squat and 10 since my last deadlift, but the bar felt so heavy I had to go light and even then my low back was giving me fits. It’s not even really my lumbar spine area but more around my sacrum/PSIS. I’ve tried strengthening exercises for my glute medius since I was thinking that could be a problem. It has helped but I still get that pain sometimes.

Leg days have never been good to me.

You mess with hex bar DL's at all? Easier on the lumbar spine and hips, even if you need to implement them for a temp/rehab period.

Back
Top Bottom