STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ya, usually I'm not about that chatting life at all but when you see the same people all the time at the gym sometimes you become friends naturally. That's what happened w/ me.

Yeah and it’s not like we’re talking much while lifting but everyone kicks it at the TVs after they lift. That’s the social area. While people are lifting it’s not social time. :lol:

My gym is pretty tight knit, like if one dude/girl is competing in strong man or has a show that weekend or even an art show or something unrelated to lifting you can expect a ton of people from the gym to come through.

We got cats at my gym who wear tights only. I can't do it man
Just a little strange when dudes do that. Was going in the grocery store and went to slow down and let another guy go first through the door. When I turned to let him go saw he was wearing only compression tights and a compression shirt. I walked on in ahead of him. Maybe he got confused and thought Kroger's was hosting the NFL combine that day.

Just a little strange when dudes do that. Was going in the grocery store and went to slow down and let another guy go first through the door. When I turned to let him go saw he was wearing only compression tights and a compression shirt. I walked on in ahead of him. Maybe he got confused and thought Kroger's was hosting the NFL combine that day.
:lol:

Dudes out there lifting in leotards.:smh:

Deload Week: Leg Day

Back Squat, 5/3/1
W/U
3x5x190

Front Squat 3x8
Leg Press 3x10
Leg Extensions 3x12
Lying Leg Curls 3x12
Smith Standing Calf 4x15
Weighted Decline Crunches 3x12

I'm very antisocial so I just say what's up and keep it pushing.

Most of the time, depending on who it is, I'll purposely try to avoid eye contact so I don't have to say what's up. I do it in public too, even to people I have known for years and have been really cool with. Sometimes I just don't want to say anything. It's a bad habit, but I can't stop doing it lmao.

I just don't like people or dealing with people most of the time. I don't even like going grocery shopping because I have to be around mad people. It dampers my experience lmao.

We got cats at my gym who wear tights only. I can't do it man

That's me fam. (at least until the weather breaks then its back to shorts)

Pants and sweats tend to get constricting so I opted to wear tights only about a year in a half ago.

So many benefits for movement, you can see the muscles working and good ones are comfy asf.

I could just opt for baggy sweats but I also enjoy the women who thirst over the prints and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy making insecure gym goers a little uncomfortable.

But I also tend to wear a baggy shirt with tights. Tights plus a compression shirt is a bit much for a casual gym day.

My gym is a small health center so I talk to a lot of people. It’s the type of gym where everyone knows everyone (mostly) cause everyone is within a few miles of the place. Plus I’ve been working there for over a year so that helps you meet people.

If it weren’t for the people I might just leave and join a gym with more powerlifting equipment. I make due though.

Dudes lifting in leggings is news to me.

Reminds me of Fousey.

Why the *** you got on leggings doo!?

If u a tights only dude

U got problems bro

:smh:

Ima stick with my comment with one revision

Perhaps it’s cultural (for my Jalen and jacoby listeners)

Cultural as in European or Spanish or something, I dunno , but it’s not cool bro

That's me fam. (at least until the weather breaks then its back to shorts)

Pants and sweats tend to get constricting so I opted to wear tights only about a year in a half ago.

So many benefits for movement, you can see the muscles working and good ones are comfy asf.

I could just opt for baggy sweats but I also enjoy the women who thirst over the prints and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy making insecure gym goers a little uncomfortable.

But I also tend to wear a baggy shirt with tights. Tights plus a compression shirt is a bit much for a casual gym day.

Yeah especially when teaching reformer pilates, it helps the clients see what muscles should look like when being worked. Plus I agree it is kinda funny to catch the girls looking lol turn the thirsty tables on em. They're way more talkative when I wear tights...

But for sure no compression shirt to go with it otherwise it just doesn't look right. My shirt needs to be long enough to try an cover my junk when I adjust it. But still kinda make it so the gluteus maximus gets all the attention.

I wear compression shorts/leggings underneath shorts all the time, but never just the compression shorts/leggings.
Not my cup of tea but I've seen dudes in the gym wear them and gave no f's. Back in the mma training days it was common for people to train like that so you get use to it.

Your wife knows your female co-workers outchea eyeing you down :lol:

Yeah, she knows and for some reason loves exploiting my thot behavior. :lol:

Yeah especially when teaching reformer pilates, it helps the clients see what muscles should look like when being worked. Plus I agree it is kinda funny to catch the girls looking lol turn the thirsty tables on em. They're way more talkative when I wear tights...

But for sure no compression shirt to go with it otherwise it just doesn't look right. My shirt needs to be long enough to try an cover my junk when I adjust it. But still kinda make it so the gluteus maximus gets all the attention.

Yeah. A few of my friends that compete in Bodybuilding all came to the realization that it's better to train legs when you can see your legs working. I mean you can hike up your shorts but they also might impede on the movement. Tights just work better for men in a good amount of training practices.

But I do agree that there is a cultural dynamic like 206to813 206to813 was saying. But I need to disagree about it being European because in my city (Philly) its mostly brothas I see more than any other race with the compression pants with no shorts. Depending on what gym your at in the city some attire is more acceptable than others because I think gyms tend to cater to specific demographics (i.e who is intimidated by what).

Back
Top Bottom