STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

dude is such a beast. if I do go into PL, i was thinking about applying to have him as my coach

Push Day::

BP, 5/3/1, RPT*
W/U
1x5x165
1x5x190
1x7x220
1x1x240
1x1x255
1x1x270
FSL: 5x5x165

OHP, 5/3/1, RPT*
W/U
1x5x100
1x5x120
1x6x135
1x1x145
1x1x155
1x1x165
FSL: 5x5x100

Incline Bench Press 3x5*
Decline Bench Press 3x5*
DB Shoulder Press 3x10*
Close-Grip Bench Press 3x8*
Decline Chest Press 3x12
DB Side Lateral Raises 3x12
Tricep Pushdowns 3x12
Overhead Cable Press 3x12
Cable Crossover
Face Pulls 3x12

* SS Wide-Grip Pull-ups 34x5

another push day.. will i ever be able to put up 225 on the incline for reps? the world may never know :frown:

barley putting up 215 2x5 smh.

Anybody tried?

New-Whey.jpg

I’ve been doing the stair master all all week for my cardio. I’ve gotten up to 30 mins and before this would usually abort before 10mins, because it was exhausting. This is by far the ultimate cardio for fat loss. I feel and look like I shredded a few pounds of fat every morning after.

Going to get on this myself. Been just lifting lately and on keto but need that extra shred for the summer coming up. Used to do stair stepper for 45 minutes years ago, last time I tried I was gassed after about 5 lol.

I see we still going heavy in here :pimp:.

I’ve been mad busy between working a lot more, working gym time in, and a new Belgian malinois puppy. B**** is giving me a run for my money :lol:

Strength is meh but body is still pretty lean. I swim in 34 waist pants now

I see we still going heavy in here :pimp:.

I’ve been mad busy between working a lot more, working gym time in, and a new Belgian malinois puppy. B**** is giving me a run for my money :lol:

Strength is meh but body is still pretty lean. I swim in 34 waist pants now

Dope dog. I always thought they were bad *** especially the all black ones.

:pimp:

The hard headed dogs are the smartest though. Once you get past the puppy stage it will be all good. It comes with pretty much every intelligent breed. My ridgeback was a terror as a puppy then he hit 6 months and never did another bad thing in his life. Also the fastest dog to house break I’ve ever seen. He dropped two deuces in the house in his life. :lol:

I’ve been doing the stair master all all week for my cardio. I’ve gotten up to 30 mins and before this would usually abort before 10mins, because it was exhausting. This is by far the ultimate cardio for fat loss. I feel and look like I shredded a few pounds of fat every morning after.
Thanks for posting about the stairmaster. I made the transition from an hour on the elliptical to 30mins on the stairmaster this week and I definitely feel like I break more of a sweat on the stairmaster. For fat loss is it more effective opposed to running or HIIT?

Thanks for posting about the stairmaster. I made the transition from an hour on the elliptical to 30mins on the stairmaster this week and I definitely feel like I break more of a sweat on the stairmaster. For fat loss is it more effective opposed to running or HIIT?

An hour on the elliptical :wow: bless your heart

For your question .... ima say hiit, my 2.

Thanks for the love fellas.
I dont know what I'm doing wrong ...(or right if this morning has an indicator.)
Dropped my carbs, been hitting cardio twice a day 30/40 mins each session
but gaining weight, before I started cardio twice, I was doing it once a day. and pulling my carbs down slow and was dropping weight, went from about 215 to 204 my bf was at about 20-21%, now my carbs are even lower and hitting cardio twice a day. Now I've gained 2lbs, im up to 206, but my BF is down to about 15-16.
Am I doing the losing fat gaining muscle thing, or is my scale f-ing up. eye test, im def losing fat, gaining some muscle. That scale is just always frustrating.

Stair master when I’m cutting 30 mins everyday or 3 miles outside.... you’ll burn off weight quick

Back
Top Bottom