STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Going for a soundview on bench and i goofed.

Did it in the rack. Last time i tried 330 i had the safety bars at the 15 level and it was a little bit too low, was hard to get the bar off me and on to them. This time when i put em in for 330 i decide to go a level up at 14. Man it was a little too high, my right side the barbell hit the safety bar and messed me up. So of course i try it again at the 15level but im gassed and only press it halfway. :smh: :lol:

tumblr_nbk1yauluZ1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Stair master when I’m cutting 30 mins everyday or 3 miles outside.... you’ll burn off weight quick

Most lifters ignore the long runs, but I think it’s one of the most effective methods of fat loss. Incorporate 5k runs after lifting or fasted the next morning and you’re shedding nothing but fat.

Also, nothing beats runners high.

Last edited:
Was at the gym earlier and as i was watching these frail teens do DL with 185 going wild at the gym. Then i thought to myself "maybe its a good thing i was fat"
Cause it kinds put me "in my place" when i first stepped foot into the gym. Basically made me humble throughout my.journey

Dude tried to get down, but didnt move a single inch lol. I assume dude had a leg injury before hence why his legs skinny but idk.

Nah it’s just a frail boy with a big ego and has about 5x his 1rm on the bar

I’m glad it wasn’t an RIP fail video but if it was, I wouldn’t be sad

week 6..

395 1x2
325 3x3

Was at the gym earlier and as i was watching these frail teens do DL with 185 going wild at the gym. Then i thought to myself "maybe its a good thing i was fat"
Cause it kinds put me "in my place" when i first stepped foot into the gym. Basically made me humble throughout my.journey

same here except I was frail and dl'ing 185 when i first started. when i see new lifters in the gym, I always think "damn, they have so much potential."

What's with the muscle up cats?
Muscle ups
135 bench press.
Repeat x10 it seems like. Mind you all the one's I've seen are 150lbs soaking wet

Anyway. Squats today. And homie at my gym brought in 6 Rogue 25kg plates. :pimp::pimp:. = 55lbs/plate. Tried them out for DL after my squats.
Them s**** are tough :lol:. Because they don't load weight further away from the middle even though its heavier than 3 plates at 45lbs, there's no bend at the bar until ofcourse you really start loading it. However, less bend felt like a smoother movement throughout

Back
Top Bottom