STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My wife lives here we visiting her fam..
Is that 109 a good price or I can find a better price.? Or you think the rom 2s are somewhere cheaper

Is that 109 a good price or I can find a better price.? Or you think the rom 2s are somewhere cheaper

$109 is a good price. Romaleo 2s are actually still in pretty high demand from Oly lifters because they’re much more stable than the 3s. I doubt i’d find the 2 at or around $109

Damn sorry to hear that.

Ya, 109 is good. I'm assuming 109cad so that's even cheaper in USD. I paid about the same for my adipowers.

Dude said he was OHP DB pressing 130 for reps... :lol:

Great info though. In short:

1. Slight incline DB OHP
2. Floor press
3. “Lean Back” Pulldown

Also mentioned how he only benches once a week but has two “bench press” days. The first centered around the actual bench press movement and some accessories and the second centered around accessories to build his bench like the OHP or floor press for example. Similar to what was discussed in here.

My takeaway from all this is the importance of accessory work cannot be understated. Can’t wait to get back in the gym tomorrow.

They tax is 14% killin out here. I qonder if any outleta back home got them just sitting or should i just buy em here.

Lol canada isnt bad so far. Just wish there drivers uses their turning signals

Gonna go to a gym after 2 yrs(which I only did for like 1 month lol), is there a program for belly usually? i dont remember one and my homie said we going chest day today

They tax is 14% killin out here. I qonder if any outleta back home got them just sitting or should i just buy em here.

Lol canada isnt bad so far. Just wish there drivers uses their turning signals
Cop them man. they'll get actual burn in the gym

Yo, got them dsx 2 Flyknits.

Veryyyy minor heel slip in the right foot first workiut, gone second workout. Might have just needed some molding to my foot, thick socks help.

I like the flexibility of the Flyknits over the fuse of the Metcon 3s.

heel slip on the DSX 2 is pretty common from what i’ve read

been wearing metcon x frees and loving them so far. good stability when you sit back, but flexible up front for plyo or running. the regular meton sole makes my feet fall asleep when running

heel slip on the DSX 2 is pretty common from what i’ve read

been wearing metcon x frees and loving them so far. good stability when you sit back, but flexible up front for plyo or running. the regular meton sole makes my feet fall asleep when running

Word I would never run any long distances in my metcons...maybe sprints.

Gonna go to a gym after 2 yrs(which I only did for like 1 month lol), is there a program for belly usually? i dont remember one and my homie said we going chest day today

program for belly? like to lose fat in the belly? you cant pick and choose where you lose fat. all you can do is lose fat in general. you may lose fat in other places quicker like your arms, legs, etc. depends on your genetics.

Any belt recommendations? Been using a "Crossfit" belt from like 5 years ago without knowing its for crossfit. I belt up for squats and deadlifts.

program for belly? like to lose fat in the belly? you cant pick and choose where you lose fat. all you can do is lose fat in general. you may lose fat in other places quicker like your arms, legs, etc. depends on your genetics.

Good looking out bro

I use 4 diff belts::

1)) Inzer Lever -13mm- ME Squats and sometimes ME DL
2)) Ader Leather Double Prong - 4" wide, 3/8" thick- Main belt for squats, deads, rows
3)) StrengthCamp USA (forever lever) - 10mm, synthetic- my bottom *****, use for everything except heavy squats/pulls
4)) Valeo Double Prong - 4" wide, skinny - light squats, back work, bench etc.

Chopped it up with this new trainer at my gym..older cool dude.

I was asking him for some cardio tips he had for cutting, and he told me to just find him and he'll workout with me, no charge. I told him lets do this twice a week, he agreed.

Ppl who are really are dedicated and want to actually help are awesome man.

Back
Top Bottom