STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You’re gonna get bruised up that the nature of belts.

My pioneer is two years old and still leaves huge bruises. Idc it’s just how it goes.

nothing like that i’m about to pass out, accomplished, i’m gonna regret this tomorrow feeling :smokin

Now that me and my wife are setting up, I gotta hit gym at like 6 a.m.
I personally always like to eat before gym. but this wake up and get out is kidna kicking my butt.
anyone else on the quest bar and coffee breakfast before gym?

Now that me and my wife are setting up, I gotta hit gym at like 6 a.m.
I personally always like to eat before gym. but this wake up and get out is kidna kicking my butt.
anyone else on the quest bar and coffee breakfast before gym?

Personally, i dont like questbars for preworkouts, has me in this sluggish mood.

Try something else and possibly stronger coffee?

Ihad half a monster, banana and protein shake. Felt pretty good. Ive gained like6 sloppy pounds in the last month. Wanna clean it up before my daughter is born

Ihad half a monster, banana and protein shake. Felt pretty good. Ive gained like6 sloppy pounds in the last month. Wanna clean it up before my daughter is born

youre back from korea permanently? also, congrats!

bananas don't have fiber?
They do but 2 bananas is prolly around 10% of our daily recommended fiber intake. Quest bars are packed with that artificial fiber that has like 50% of our daily recommended value based on how your stomach set up puttin a coffee on top of that is a recipe bubble guts.

Only do (protein + maltodextrin) Shake and Pre-workout.

Maybe a single banana if I have one and I know I need the kick.

"Team workout on empty stomach."

Can't see that working unless your session's short, especially first thing in the morning.

*Kanye shrug*

What does empty stomach mean?

Like from a fast? Or does working out in the evening without dinner, but having lunch count as empty stomach?

Back
Top Bottom