STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Day 1 of new program today.
Following Kris gethins 8 week muscle building.
With the move and transition back to America i havent had good workouts in the last month. Day 1 down and im sweating like a hooker in church.

His programs have always done the best for me. No matter how many of my own or other programs i follow. Kris always has me feeling like i put 100% in even if i kniw it wasbt the greatest lift day for me

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere to this, but can a mixed grip on deadlift cause one trap to become more developed than the other? I've noticed my left trap is significantly more defined than my right and my left hand is the pronated one in the mixed grip.

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere to this, but can a mixed grip on deadlift cause one trap to become more developed than the other? I've noticed my left trap is significantly more defined than my right and my left hand is the pronated one in the mixed grip.

Depends.

But I think it is less of an impact than many would think.

Being right or left hand dominant your entire life would be more of a reason for over development of one side.

havent used creatine in over a year... no reason behind it... just got lazy I guess lol

Like everything in life there has to be a balance between sodium and water intake. Pretty sure this was discussed in here recently. Drinking an abundance of water and forgoing salt leads to hyponatremia...via Mayo Clinic:

I'm cautious of my sodium intake because sodium is added to EVERYTHING especially any food prepared outside your own home. So I take measures to reduce it as much as I can because I know at some point during the day/week there's going to be an influx of a lot of sodium from somewhere (i.e. chipotle).
Man sodium is in so much things you could do sodium free things all day and probably still hit the daily amount.

I'm not motivated to lose weight right now (been dieting way too long )
My body is too broken to really lift heavy to get bigger. I'm stuck in the middle.

by the way, I've been lactose intolerant a good majority of my life, so I haven't had ice cream in possibly 15 years.
I know talked about Halo top in here awhile ago.
I finally had it. and I'ma huge fan. had the Oatmeal cookie and it was good. I want to start getting more, i don't like a ton of sugary stuff . my wife does, but she's lactose as well. What do yall recommend for her. I saw Ben and Jerry's has one as well

Hit back today. Went light, supersetted some stuff. Quick and efficient, in and out in less than half an hour.

Pull ups 5x4
Deads 315 5x5
SS overhand barbell row w/ underhand 4x10
SS seated row w/ lat pull downs 4x10
SS face pulls w/ db rear delt fly 4x10
Single arm DB row 4x10

Health question

I get headaches after i work out in the morning with heavy weights.

If i do cardio only in the morning no issues.

If i do weights in the evening/night no issues

I get a headache in the front part of my head like when you read in a moving vehicle or been on your iphone too long.

Thoughts?

Hydration issues? Glucose? Blood pressure?

Health question

I get headaches after i work out in the morning with heavy weights.

If i do cardio only in the morning no issues.

If i do weights in the evening/night no issues

I get a headache in the front part of my head like when you read in a moving vehicle or been on your iphone too long.

Thoughts?

Hydration issues? Glucose? Blood pressure?
Are you working out fasted in the morning?

Anyone know of any good all natural whey protein powder? I'm normally not into supplements but I've lost 10 lbs working and stressing instead of working out and eating nutritious meals. My barber who is pretty jacked and experienced weight lifter was telling me how must supplements are cancerous.

Anyone know of any good all natural whey protein powder? I'm normally not into supplements but I've lost 10 lbs working and stressing instead of working out and eating nutritious meals. My barber who is pretty jacked and experienced weight lifter was telling me how must supplements are cancerous.

Kaged muscle 100% whey isolate. 100% natural.

I love going to the gym now. I’ve lost like 60 pounds in the past couple of months and been working out damn near 7 days a week. I love seeing the sexy females at the gym it motivates me to go hard when I’m working out lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom