STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not Re-Racking weights is a HUGE HUGE pet peeve of mine. Come on man! if you put them on you can take them off.
At least take them off the bar... I hate people that finish their last set and just bounce, leaving you to clean up their mess.
mean.gif
Happens alot

Haven't been to the gym since Tuesday.......
embarassed.gif

Back pain has subsided some, but I don't want to rush myself back.

Let your back heal fam, have you tried the icyhot patches?...they work miracles.
Yea, I'm using the patches now.  They have helped alot.  I can stand up now without pain.  I think I'll the rest of the week off, and the weekend and see how I feel on monday

Hurtin your back and your knees are the most incapacitating things that can happen, don't know which is worst :lol:

Feel better fam.

I bulked up to 235-237 this year and it was an effort to gain that much. The extra rapid weight was putting a stress on my knees when I was playing ball though. I just dropped back down to 217 and cut it up. I'm hoping the weight reduction will ease the damn swelling in my knees and take it easy on the worn out cartilage.

After a long night out a friend dared me to jump off this almost two story drop.....and I did it. Easily the dumbest thing I did in the last 5 years. I couldn't even walk back to the hotel or wear shoes for a couple of weeks. This happened almost 6 weeks ago and I still can't play ball/run/jump without feeling sharp pains in my heels/ankles. Male ego and pride are turrrrible. I'm getting too old to bounce back like that.

Yea, I'm using the patches now.  They have helped alot.  I can stand up now without pain.  I think I'll the rest of the week off, and the weekend and see how I feel on monday

I just overcame back pain myself, I felt useless... Like I would be ok once my body warmed up on the treadmill, but the next day :x

It's one of those brick walls no one who works out needs!

Drugstore.com got a sale, think its still going on

Copped a 2lb of each Giant Sports protein thanks to Zyzz strong recommendation for it. :lol:

This protein has been a hot buy item on GNC for a couple months now for $22.99. Not all GNC locations carry it and but my local one does. Only thing that sucks is they take a long time to re-stock because they've been out of vanilla for a while now.

Definitely my favorite protein right now, tastes great but also has a nice profile.

Thoughts on this trader joes chicken patties for a lunch meal?...they taste deeellllissshhhh ready to eat just pop them on the grill for about 3 minutes, had this on whole grain buns, 1 slice of low fat provolone and 2 corn on the cob along with a small protein shake about 18 grams of protein on te shake by my estimation....wht ya think?...good mid day meal?

^^ Over 1000mg of sodium tho..way to much for 1 meal

U gotta watchout for pre-packaged meat..they usually carry redic amounts of sodium in em

Last edited:
^^ Over 1000mg of sodium tho..way to much for 1 meal

U gotta watchout for pre-packaged meat..they usually carry redic amounts of sodium in em
520mg for one patty bro....but I see what you mean.
Yea but those things r so small ur gonna easily eat both patties

And i know theres isnt always time to pre cook ur food and have it ready so to take off about half of that salt what u can do is take those patties and put them into boiling water for a couple minutes..stir it around a little and ur good to go..

1 patty is more than enough :lol:

Those things are thick as hell!...lol

I'm gonna try and stir in a pot of water next time, thanks for that tip

1 patty is more than enough
laugh.gif

Those things are thick as hell!...lol

I'm gonna try and stir in a pot of water next time, thanks for that tip
I use to eat those steak strips from Kroger..they taste good as hell and only 2 mins to microwave but 1000+mg sodium..i would microwave the water for about 30 secs drop those in and u can literally c the salt melt off

I'm writing my term paper for Biology on creatine supplementation; its pretty crazy to see that pretty much everything about the public perception of creatine is incorrect :lol: I've taken it for years and defended it the whole time, now I have primary sources to back me up. All you hear is "It's a steriod/it's bad for you/ it kills your kidneys, etc" when in reality, none of that is true at all

KSteezy, instead of buying that prepackaged chicken patty, just buy a pack of chicken breasts from costco? YOU Control the sodium level then.

Try the Amylu chicken Pattie joints from costco. 30g protein/180cal per Pattie (u get 8 for $12). Them joints go!

I just want to come in here to emphasize how important eating right really is.

I went to the doctor a few days ago because I was so weak I couldn't walk up the stairs. The doctor told me I was malnourished and dehydrated. I didn't eat much, and when I did it wasn't really healthy either. I ate about one meal a day. I worked out a lot as well, but didn't drink enough fluids. So now I'm frail as can be trying to strengthen myself back up.

Eat right NT, don't be like me. It doesn't feel good. :smh:

Guys, I just had a 24 hour bug. Lost 6-7 pounds by throwing up so much fluids and food in my stomach. Was horrible smh

Anyways, how do I to about getting back the lost weight? I'm Tryna bulk since I'm already skinny but losing 6-7 isnt good at all!

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday, just been drinking water and ginger ale, plus I hit the gym literally hrs before I started throwing up so if I'm unable to hit the gym for a couple days, at least I hit it recently.

I just feel so damn drained man smh

I went to the doctor a few days ago because I was so weak I couldn't walk up the stairs. The doctor told me I was malnourished and dehydrated. I didn't eat much, and when I did it wasn't really healthy either. I ate about one meal a day. I worked out a lot as well, but didn't drink enough fluids. So now I'm frail as can be trying to strengthen myself back up.

I mean don't you know better?

I mean don't you know better?

I knew better, I just didn't act better.

I couldn't even tell you why, I don't know myself.

But it happens

This is my second week using the Push/Pull/Leg split.. I kinda like it. Feels like I get better rest/recovery. 

Back
Top Bottom