STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

how is that whey from Costco?

It taste really really good. The only thing that could be bad t is that it has 1.5 grams of saturated fat, but the extra fat could possibly help gain mass. It gets the job done, at the end of the day protein is protein.

Just a friendly reminder...Stretch, stretch, stretch!

Pulled my hammy and jammed my damn knee in two damn steps when I was playing football the other day. :smh:
Stretching is one of those things that either people swear by or they don't. I prefer light jogging to warm up. I haven't stretched since playing baseball in HS. I also haven't pulled or strained a muscle since HS.

Stretching is one of those things that either people swear by or they don't. I prefer light jogging to warm up. I haven't stretched since playing baseball in HS. I also haven't pulled or strained a muscle since HS.

You should never stretch a cold muscle before working out. You should do a type of warm-up that raises your body temp.

Let me repeat, NEVER stretch a cold muscle. Always stretch after a workout, if you don't, you're robbing yourself of mobility.

I hate that bad work out feeling.

Did legs yesterday...i was casually squatting 225 and feel a pinch in my left groin. Just felt like a little nerve problem.....no big deal il walk it off. But got to 315lbs did two reps...and felt i was favoring my right leg a little....so i did one more set 3 reps at 315....didn't want to go heavier. Last week i had a PR of 335.... :smh: just made me depressed.

Did a bunch of lunges after and calves...

rest day...chest satruday...dead lift..sunday...

Got a pretty good arm workout in last night (well triceps, just felt in the zone and kept going with them).  I'll add my biceps in at the end of shoulders tonight.  My eating has also been extremely on point.  Good feeling.  Still contemplating IF.  We shall see.  For now, what I'm doing works for me.  Probably add in some fresh juice a few times a week.
I'm writing my term paper for Biology on creatine supplementation; its pretty crazy to see that pretty much everything about the public perception of creatine is incorrect
laugh.gif
I've taken it for years and defended it the whole time, now I have primary sources to back me up. All you hear is "It's a steriod/it's bad for you/ it kills your kidneys, etc" when in reality, none of that is true at all
Common misconception.  Plus there wasn't as much information readily available about creatine 10 - 15 years ago.
Nah there is no, "Things happen." Get your stuff together man before you hurt yourself.

Wake up and eat some damn breakfast.
Take some fruit/nuts with you to snack on during the day.
Eat lunch
Eat dinner
Buy a water bottle so you can stay hydrated.

No excuse man.

You aren't going to be posting in THIS thread and suffer from malnourishment.
laugh.gif

Yet another successful 5 am gym session, 30 min mid-high intense  cardio, then I straight up obliterated my upper body. Couldn't even put my deodorant on this morning without wanting to cry.  Got on the train and nearly cried again because I had to lift my arm up to hold the rail.

Stopped at my favorite cafe, got a 4 egg white omelet, spinach, onion, and tomatoes, ate that. Now I'm sitting at my desk praying that no one needs my help because I can barely move out of this chair. 

Good Morning so far. 
nthat.gif

In other news, my dress pants is getting a little sag, especially in the thigh an butt/waist area. Progress is being made, even though I'm not sure if I lost any weight.

I had to stop weighing weekly because it was driving me nuts when the scale only move about a lb or didn't move at all. For now on, I'm doing 3 week weigh ins and judging the way my clothes fit for validation.

Happy Friday NTers. 

I swear by those 5am workouts, they're the absolute best IMO

Week 5 starts today...actually started yesterday since I hate having so many rest days :lol:

Back down to 255 after going from 257to about 262 im starting to think about doing weigh jns 2 times a month instead of every saturday. My weight is prob going to fluctuate again because im going to this burger spot in Atlanta calles Vortex on saturday but thats gonna be my only meal for the day so the 2-3k calories wont hurt that bad.
Pic was yesterday post workout

someone care to explain to me how to go about keto and its benefits?

noob question, sorry bruhs.

I swear by those 5am workouts, they're the absolute best IMO

Week 5 starts today...actually started yesterday since I hate having so many rest days
laugh.gif
Your on the Kris G's 12 week program right? I don't take all those rest days haha sometime I go hit another muscle or do some cardio at the very least. A'int notbody got time for all them rest days 
laugh.gif

UPLOADING A SHOULDER WORKOUT ONTO THE FITNESS CHANNEL!

iLLest!
Mad respect for you taking **** from all those random haters on your vids ill. I knew you had been lifting for awhile, link to that P90X vid you were in? 
laugh.gif

They replaced the Smith machines in my gym with Hammer Strength machines...talk about another downgrade. First, they replaced free barbells with Smith, and now they have Hammer Strength.

I tried to bench on it, but the angle on the HS machines was starting to eat away at my shoulders. Didn't even hit my chest right. I left cause I was frustrated...cancelled my membership with Planet Fitness too.

Then, I went to Gold's Gym and signed up with them. Got a free personal training session on Sunday 3 pm.

Just going to get some rest, and deload my weights on my workouts as well. Going to start over from scratch since I'll need to learn coordination now.

Your on the Kris G's 12 week program right? I don't take all those rest days haha sometime I go hit another muscle or do some cardio at the very least. A'int notbody got time for all them rest days :lol:

:lol: yeah man no kidding! Gotta get my lifts in and save those damn rest days for when I can't haha

http://t.co/9tvlXO0U66

I found this on slickdeals twitter 5lbs of ON gold standard for 29 bucks crazy deal, i dont need any protein but thought id share

Cheapest I've EVER seen it. Was about to post it as well. My damn closet looking like a stash house after this order :lol: :smh:

Taking everything to resist that deal... I still have a solid 7-8 lbs.

Edit:

Well, ordered 2 tubs smh lol. Good deal, so I couldn't resist. My order is on backorder, so it said 2-4 weeks to leave the warehouse. Don't think they'll cancel though.

Last edited:

You should never stretch a cold muscle before working out. You should do a type of warm-up that raises your body temp.

Let me repeat, NEVER stretch a cold muscle. Always stretch after a workout, if you don't, you're robbing yourself of mobility.

I always stretch my legs before I do any leg workouts. Hasn't given me a problem in over a year.

Damnit man i literally missed it by a few minutes. Im so heated.

My tub of gold standard is almost done it would of been a perfect deal.

I am SO MAD...Im always checking slick deals too. UGH :frown:

Taking everything to resist that deal... I still have a solid 7-8 lbs.

Edit:

Well, ordered 2 tubs smh lol. Good deal, so I couldn't resist. My order is on backorder, so it said 2-4 weeks to leave the warehouse. Don't think they'll cancel though.

with my experience w/ ordering back ordered products on gnc expect to wait at least the 2 wks probably closer to 4 but then again that is a great deal and i would have jumped on it as well if it had nt expired

Benchmark WOD today

"Christine"

3 rounds for time:

500m row

12 bodyweight deadlifts

21 boxjumps (24")

This should be fun...

Back
Top Bottom