STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I get what you're saying ironhead but I think that's much more true for people who aren't prioritizing fitness-related nutrition. Judging by the frequent posters in this thread, most people here set certain goals in terms of food intake each day (quality, quantity, micro and macro nutrient goals.) Meeting these goals is much more affordable if one preps ones own food rather than eating out. Its an important distinction to make as we get a lot of novices coming into this thread complaining that they can't meet their nutritional goals because its too expensive when in reality they eat lunch at s restaurant every day of the weel

Appetite is out of control today. :smh: :lol:

Day after deadlifts always does it.

:rofl:

i thought something was wrong with me cuz i had the same feeling

Then i remembered i went heavier than i ever have on chest last night and didn't have the best post workout meal in the world

Last edited:
Appetite is out of control today. :smh: :lol:

Day after deadlifts always does it.

:rofl:

i thought something was wrong with me cuz i had the same feeling

Then i remembered i went heavier than i ever have on chest last night and didn't have the best post workout meal in the world
I train late so I know exactly whats going to ensue the next day. Feeling like a caged lion right about now. Luckily I was prepared with almonds and a PB&J for snacks between breakfast and lunch. Have a Greek yogurt sitting at my desk, but the sight of it repulses me right about now. :lol:

Trying to hold off on gorging til tomorrow, but I feel a big ole sammich or steak in my near future.

Poverty meal:

1/2C (uncooked) (made 1C total) steamed white rice

2 slices FF ham

FF American cheese

Folded the cheese into the rice, tore up the slices of ham and nuked it for 30sec

Threw a ton of salsa on top, nice cheesy profit :smokin

Dead lifted 365lb felt good. Wanted to go heavier but was doing the death shake on my third rep at 365. Didn't want to hurt anything.

Power cleans tomorrow pre shoulders. Did 135 hanging cleans last time. Will up that by 10 pounds see how it feels.

Quick question about calories in an egg, does boiled = fried = scrambled? Does it have the same calories and macros? I'm speaking about the whole egg.

That's only an hour on the elliptical.
Do it to it..

I can only last about 30-35 minutes on cardio still.

Working at it though!

last month i could only do 10-15.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I tried to do it straight through once. ONCE. I break it down into segments
laugh.gif

Am I missing something with the Rock's workout? Says he prefers 3 set for each exercise, but he only does 3 sets on 2 out of 22 exercises.

:stoneface:

Have a guy spot me on DB presses and as I'm going for my 9th rep I need some help, this dumb*** trys to pull on the DBs from the top, takes one, I ditch the other. Thanks bud..

Next I see another winner with a Nike check outlined on the side of his faux hawk.. Another winner.

Have a question though- I started eating cottage cheese and had to figure out why it doesn't say casein anywhere on the container.. I think I found it- the curds are casein and the liquid part is the whey? Anyone reccomend a certain % or a particular brand?

Quick question about calories in an egg, does boiled = fried = scrambled? Does it have the same calories and macros? I'm speaking about the whole egg.

Scrambled or fried will have more, depending on what you're greasing that pan with

Sprays = 0 cals, so it'd be the 16/17 or 70/71 depending on white or whole

Scrambled or fried will have more, depending on what you're greasing that pan with

Sprays = 0 cals, so it'd be the 16/17 or 70/71 depending on white or whole

Sprays aren't necessarily zero calories. They get away with putting zero on the container because they'll say the serving size is 1/4 of a second.

Most people aren't using just that to spray on their pans...

Back
Top Bottom