STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Which brings me to my next thought. Any of y'all regular beer drinkers? I mean I only have one or two with dinner every night. Its like the one vice I have as far as diet goes. I don't know if I'm ready to give it up just yet haha

Dontdrink, best friend works for a beer distributor outhere, my folks homies always come over loaded with booze, I don't let it phase me..

Gym open regular hours.
pimp.gif

anyone ever try this work out before?

it seems to be great for lower, mid, and upper abs. it appears to also hit the inertial and external obliques.

skip to :56

Which brings me to my next thought. Any of y'all regular beer drinkers? I mean I only have one or two with dinner every night. Its like the one vice I have as far as diet goes. I don't know if I'm ready to give it up just yet haha

I drink regularly....but no more than one at a time - maybe like 4-5 beers (no light) a week on average. Abs have actually become more toned so i don't think it has that much of a negative effect really. Proper nutrition is way more important and a beer with your meal is not a big deal imo. But it's always better to try and compare for yourself.

Last edited:
just have some lean burger patties wrapped in lettuce! make your own sweet potato fries in coconut oil and enjoy!!!

one day out the year is not going to kill ya gains bruhs.

That Rock routine is fake - I think that routine has just been compiled from Men's Health or something on behalf of him

He actually put his chest routine on Instagram last week if any of you caught that

July 4th not celebrated here in England so staying on the Grind tonight

You might have a problem

Dead lifted 365lb felt good. Wanted to go heavier but was doing the death shake on my third rep at 365. Didn't want to hurt anything.

Power cleans tomorrow pre shoulders. Did 135 hanging cleans last time. Will up that by 10 pounds see how it feels.

i powercleaned 135lbs today, felt like a million bucks....

Just got back from a 2 hour arm workout, absolutely killed my arms :pimp:

:lol:

I think the only way I could possibly spend 2 hours on arms is if I had like 3 training partners and we shared the same weight lol.

Left the gym a few hours ago. This week I really focused on my arms although im feeling like the female bane out here. im sore as heck. im resting tomorrow. going to enjoy the festivities.

On second thought...might get in some pushups and situps after work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom