STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's only an hour on the elliptical.
Hmm was not aware. I haven't done cardio on a machine in foeva.

Dead lifted 365lb felt good. Wanted to go heavier but was doing the death shake on my third rep at 365. Didn't want to hurt anything.

Power cleans tomorrow pre shoulders. Did 135 hanging cleans last time. Will up that by 10 pounds see how it feels.
Power cleans are a super technical exercise; I'd suggest not bumping up the weight until you're fulling comfortable with your form.

Quick question about calories in an egg, does boiled = fried = scrambled? Does it have the same calories and macros? I'm speaking about the whole egg.
No difference. Obviously you'll have more cals if you scramble/fry em in butter as a real man should.

Gym closures this week are killing my vibe; gonna have to wait until Saturday to lift next.

lso, I only press barbells. Probably my number one goal right now (long term) is to press my body weight.

dumbells>>>>>barbell IMO
That will work if your doing body building style training. But if you want to get strong and move real weight then barbell is the way to go.

Rock is close to his genetic limits anyway so what he does isn't the best way to go about things.

That will work if your doing body building style training. But if you want to get strong and move real weight then barbell is the way to go.

Rock is close to his genetic limits anyway so what he does isn't the best way to go about things.

Genetic limits? lol

Dude is juiced out of his mind, which I'm sure has altered his real genetic limits.

Genetic limits? lol

Dude is juiced out of his mind, which I'm sure has altered his real genetic limits.
Lol homie he is not getting much bigger and staying lean, "juiced out of your mind" only goes so far otherwise ronnie would have been 400lbs and 5%...

Last edited:
I tried, man. Fell 125 calories short of my 1,000 goal during cardio. Was at that "after football practice" stage where it was either yack all over the place or stop
laugh.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Genetic limits? lol

Regardless, the point stands. Beginner/intermediate lifters in this thread shouldn't be following something like the Rock's workout plan. Furthermore, I'm not convinced he actually follows that. I think he's just throwing it out there for publicity.

Sprays aren't necessarily zero calories. They get away with putting zero on the container because they'll say the serving size is 1/4 of a second.

Most people aren't using just that to spray on their pans...

True, but whatever cals are in the spray aren't going to make or break any types of gains IMO

Anyone else thinking of "taking it easy" tomorrow? Want to eat some good food, but I don't want to get off track
ohwell.gif
Thinking of still going to the gym tomorrow night, if they're open.

My LAFitness opens its usual time of 5AM and closes at 4P

I'll be there as usual early as fuu to get my offday cardio out of the way

What's the deal with Orange Triad? Just received mine in the mail today. All sorts of warnings. Thought it was just a quality multi? :lol:

Says you should consult a doctor if you have certain conditions. Goes on to list like 15 conditions, anxiety being one which I have. The hell? How can a multi effect anxiety?

Regardless, the point stands. Beginner/intermediate lifters in this thread shouldn't be following something like the Rock's workout plan. Furthermore, I'm not convinced he actually follows that. I think he's just throwing it out there for publicity.
Your right, he stimulates the muscle he is work out that day. He is not working out off a sheet of paper. He has been doing this for along time. he knows how to work out. George Farah, rights up his diet, "supplements " ect...    not the supplements you guys are always talking about. Check out his diet not a single supplement named.

Anyone else thinking of "taking it easy" tomorrow? Want to eat some good food, but I don't want to get off track :\ Thinking of still going to the gym tomorrow night, if they're open.

I cant really cheat or workout even if I wanted to lol since i got my wisdom teeth taken out.

Anyone else thinking of "taking it easy" tomorrow? Want to eat some good food, but I don't want to get off track :\ Thinking of still going to the gym tomorrow night, if they're open.

Why don't you just get up early and run/lift fam?

I'm taking it easy....as in not eating a whole lot even if it's the 4th. FML.

Grilling some chicken and that's about it really. Gonna make some brown rice and veggies and have myself a healthy but tasty 4th of july meal

I've been eating like crap man the last 2 weeks. Met this chick who loves beer as much as I do. My diet has basically consisted of brews and bar food for the last few weeks. Smh I gotta get back on track

Which brings me to my next thought. Any of y'all regular beer drinkers? I mean I only have one or two with dinner every night. Its like the one vice I have as far as diet goes. I don't know if I'm ready to give it up just yet haha

Got back into lifting three weeks ago, and the calluses are back :smokin.

Them ***** were ******g with my grip on shrugs today lol...time to reconsider this whole caveman ish I've been on.
Am I missing something with the Rock's workout? Says he prefers 3 set for each exercise, but he only does 3 sets on 2 out of 22 exercises.

:stoneface:
That's not his real routine. Not buying it one bit.

That's only an hour on the elliptical.
Hmm was not aware. I haven't done cardio on a machine in foeva.

Dead lifted 365lb felt good. Wanted to go heavier but was doing the death shake on my third rep at 365. Didn't want to hurt anything.

Power cleans tomorrow pre shoulders. Did 135 hanging cleans last time. Will up that by 10 pounds see how it feels.
Power cleans are a super technical exercise; I'd suggest not bumping up the weight until you're fulling comfortable with your form.

Quick question about calories in an egg, does boiled = fried = scrambled? Does it have the same calories and macros? I'm speaking about the whole egg.
No difference. Obviously you'll have more cals if you scramble/fry em in butter as a real man should.

Gym closures this week are killing my vibe; gonna have to wait until Saturday to lift next.

lso, I only press barbells. Probably my number one goal right now (long term) is to press my body weight.
Word. Really working hard to get to that point. An old head really brought that point home to me last week. Really been seeing better gains since moving away from the unnecessary bodybuilder split.

Back
Top Bottom