STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

......Or just keep posting before/after pictures every day and wait for someone on here to tell you youre losing weight.

cats kill me with the subliminal stuff in this thread. Quote me or At me when you want to take shots.

The amount of pictures is just uncessary. Especially the mirror/MySpace style shots lol

Lucky, I like what you bring to this thread and the transformation has been incredible, but I'm just pleading for I'm sure a lot of us when I ask to cut down on the pictures.

See this is me. I don't think people go through what i do. I get done the gym and every day i can wring sweat out of my shirt...there is not one dry spot left i pour sweat from my face drips everywhere. I go through like 4 of those baby towels the gym provides per work out. So my apparel takes a beating that's for sure. When i keep a shirt for about a year there is just a built in smell. My washer has a setting for "soil level" i always put it on high and its an hour and a half cycle to clean my work out clothes....doesn't fix it.

Guess i should just start throwing stuff away but work out clothes aren't cheap.

I am the same way. Thankfully at the moment I workout at my work gym and there isn't anyone ever in there so I can sweat all I damn want too. But when I used to go to a big gym I used to go through minimum 4-5 of those little towels especially when doing cardio.

Also I have gotten to the point where I only workout in Nike Legend tee's. Going strong on a few for 8-9 months and still no sign of smell, even wear a few of them casually. Shorts and compression briefs though are a whole different story. I sometimes need to dump them after a few months.

can walk on your fav sport at whatever college you attend
Nonsense.

Only a week into taking my cut more serious and im hungry all the damn time 
indifferent.gif

I just want to say **** it and get big. 

Last edited:
Why not just scroll past Luck's photos? Sometimes this thread is like old women at the ****** bingo hall. Let dude live.

man nobody worried about these clowns hiding behind screen names. I dont honor any advice anyone in this thread gives that I havent seen pics of. In todays day in age cats troll so hard they create false identities and just copy and paste crap from google to make themselves sound intelligent.

I been on NT for dang near a Decade, I`m gonna post what the heck I want until I`m banned. The End.

Last edited:
man nobody worried about these clowns hiding behind screen names. I dont honor any advice anyone in this thread gives that I havent seen pics of. In todays day in age cats troll so hard they create false identities and just copy and paste crap from google to make themselves sound intelligent.

I been on NT for dang near a Decade, I`m gonna post what the heck I want until I`m banned. The End.

GET EM! Lol props man, keep making progress and do what works for you.

What a transformation. Keep pushing.

Can't wait to get back home tomorrow. Last two days were bad days eating wise, was bound to happen being on the road in a hotel. So ready to cook up a bunch of food and do meal prep Sunday.

I took a run today and realized I'm out of season shape, that's def not ok, but I have to work to get back there and drop from 210lbs (rough estimate), down to 178-182 lbs.

Good work jc! Repped.

Last edited:
Summer days = working out but drinking also.

Something's gotta give. Can't be working out then chugging a 6 pack a couple hours later

^just drink vodka or gin with club soda.

If I'm out and about at a local place, it's usually a vodka soda, but I'm more of a house party guy with the fellas and kicking back and relaxing, and with that, it's usually beer on top of beer on top of beer. But then again, no excuses, it's my fault :smh:

Something's gotta give. Can't be working out then chugging a 6 pack a couple hours later

just don't drink a 6 pack, drink 2-3.

ever since I started gyming I cut out drinking 1-2 beers per night, since I know if I don't i won't be able to get a 6 pack of abs showing :lol: :smh:

now I just drink 2 maybe 3 days max of the week.

Last edited:
yeah if he's a close friend you have to tell him. Just be gentle about it, dont come out and say "bro you smell like...."

On a side note, what kind of antiperspirants/ deodorants do you guys use. I've been on the search for a new one, but always seem to go back to

problem is, is that although it works great, its just a deodorant so it doesnt stop me from sweating. When I'm at the gym its no biggie, but when wearing it casually I start to sweat through shirts on the daily and its a little embarrassing. I've read some negative things about aluminum in antiperspirants and most of them tend to smell way to strong. Not a lot of unscented for men out there (they also tend to clump in your armpits)
I'm anti-anti-perspirents, not putting heavy metals on my body Brah

I use Degree motion sense. It's for women, but it worked better than any men's deodorant for me.
Women's deodorants are coated with estrogen. Be careful brah

......Or just keep posting before/after pictures every day and wait for someone on here to tell you youre losing weight.
hahahha

Stick with it bro. Fight the urges and get over the bump. Youll see the reaults.
Nah in the long run being huge is more productive for society than being shredded. Find that Rob Bailey YouTube video where hr talks about the reason he wants to be big is so if he ever gets shot he won't die

so for the record who in this thread do you actually respect for advice?

Finally able to show everyone my hard work!!!

Summer days = working out but drinking also.

or just drink until you puke

feel like crap, been in the gym lifting hard but been eating too much as of late. too much cereal and peanut butter :smh: :smh: :smh:

just feel fat even though i look good as hell.

SMH this needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom