STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

yeah that's why I've been hesitant, just sucks sweating through shirts on the daily haha
This stuff is the truth, been using it for about 3 years now.

feel like crap, been in the gym lifting hard but been eating too much as of late. too much cereal and peanut butter :smh: :smh: :smh:

just feel fat even though i look good as hell.

SMH this needs to stop.
don't get emotional brah. We're all gonna make it

Nah in the long run being huge is more productive for society than being shredded. Find that Rob Bailey YouTube video where hr talks about the reason he wants to be big is so if he ever gets shot he won't die

Ive seen that vid 
laugh.gif
 That fool is crazy but he is dumb strong and massive as ****.

I dont know why pics would make a difference on wether or not someone is giving sound advice. Some people dont have to post pictures to get comments about their progress so they feel better about themselves. 

Ive seen that vid :lol:  That fool is crazy but he is dumb strong and massive as ****.

I dont know why pics would make a difference on wether or not someone is giving sound advice. Some people dont have to post pictures to get comments about their progress so they feel better about themselves. 

Post the vid? :nerd:

About to go do my core day, feeling pumped :pimp:

The rob bailey bid won't pump you up for a corr day. Its more of a ride a bicycle and blast chest type of motivation video. Totally needs to download work hustle kill tho

Summer days = working out but drinking also.

Something's gotta give. Can't be working out then chugging a 6 pack a couple hours later
Moderation's and drink clear stuff, vodka, gin, tequila IF you aren't PR. All my PR friends say tequila makes want to fight.

Why not just scroll past Luck's photos? Sometimes this thread is like old women at the ****** bingo hall. Let dude live.
man nobody worried about these clowns hiding behind screen names. I dont honor any advice anyone in this thread gives that I havent seen pics of. In todays day in age cats troll so hard they create false identities and just copy and paste crap from google to make themselves sound intelligent.

I been on NT for dang near a Decade, I`m gonna post what the heck I want until I`m banned. The End.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WOULD YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Guess i should just start throwing stuff away but work out clothes aren't cheap.
I always check the Nike / UA / Adidas outlets and I always find workout gear for cheap or clearance.

I figure 20 bucks for a long sleeve dri-fit that's gonna last me a year is well worth it.

Hell a couple months back I found a couple of long sleeve dri-fits that were in clearance for $6 from like $50
eek.gif
at the Nike outlet.

I figure cause they were purple, bought like 5, no damns given
laugh.gif
I be on the same ish

my workout gear be clashin HORRIBLY, im talkin construction orange dri-fits wit black/teal shorts and some white/concorde kobe VII supremes

haaaaaaaaaaaaaannh

i went out of town two weeks ago trained really hard was feeling good eating right. i was only taking whey and beast creatine. whey before working out one scoop. after working out beast creatine (one serving) followed by 15mins later whey (two scoops). 

i ran out of beast creatine right before i left. i came back and my body has never been so fatigued. i haven't bought more creatine (too expensive, i don't have money for it). I have continued going to the gym without taking creatine but my body is constantly fatigued. i've been drinking 3/4 to a gallon of water a day. 

ive been taking beast since late feb. am i having creatine withdraws? i've never had this problem with any other creatine. 

any suggestions? 

i don't have medical insurance btw...

i went out of town two weeks ago trained really hard was feeling good eating right. i was only taking whey and beast creatine. whey before working out one scoop. after working out beast creatine (one serving) followed by 15mins later whey (two scoops). 

i ran out of beast creatine right before i left. i came back and my body has never been so fatigued. i haven't bought more creatine (too expensive, i don't have money for it). I have continued going to the gym without taking creatine but my body is constantly fatigued. i've been drinking 3/4 to a gallon of water a day. 

ive been taking beast since late feb. am i having creatine withdraws? i've never had this problem with any other creatine. 

any suggestions? 

i don't have medical insurance btw...

maybe you have mono. Creatine doesn't work like that.

should i cut out all fats from my diet???

im a really active person, and dont have killer abdominals

i dont want to be dumb aesthetic, but i at least want runway/photoshoot abs man

Fats are essential to one's diet. FDA villainized it,

keep the fat macros low and you'll be okay.

Moderation is key.

Fats are essential to one's diet. FDA villainized it,

keep the fat macros low and you'll be okay.

Moderation is key.
gracias

would it be easier if i didnt hoop or hit the field everyday?

ive consulted some athletes and those guys have no real nutrition plan, they eat well, but they will also pig out at taco bell 6 out of 7 days of the week and still have Westbrook-type physiques

is there any hope?

......Or just keep posting before/after pictures every day and wait for someone on here to tell you youre losing weight.

cats kill me with the subliminal stuff in this thread. Quote me or At me when you want to take shots.

The amount of pictures is just uncessary. Especially the mirror/MySpace style shots lol

Lucky, I like what you bring to this thread and the transformation has been incredible, but I'm just pleading for I'm sure a lot of us when I ask to cut down on the pictures.

x2. I followed Duke on IG and had to immediately unfollow. Dude posts selfies everyday like a female.

gracias

would it be easier if i didnt hoop or hit the field everyday?

ive consulted some athletes and those guys have no real nutrition plan, they eat well, but they will also pig out at taco bell 6 out of 7 days of the week and still have Westbrook-type physiques

is there any hope?
That is mostly due to genetics and their high activity level.  Most "elite" athletes have great genetics and eating taco bell or other fast food often won't really hinder their physique.  Also they more than likely participate in a well constructed strength and conditioning program which helps.  Some people can eat whatever and still have a favorable physique and some have to bust their a** everyday in the gym and in the kitchen.  But with your concern on fats, they are very important when it comes to your overall health and building muscle, healthy fats though. 

Back
Top Bottom