STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just brought up Spark to wifey and apparently it's solicited at her work by anyone and everyone. She's got a stash of packets. Going to try it even though it's not much as a nitric oxide transducer.

C4 fruit punch gets me juiced off taste alone. also low on caffeine. I'm not a junkie so it's just fine for me. Do it

Yeah I'd go C4 for little to mild caffeine tolerance, but only if you promise to do smith machine snatch high pulls.

Yeah I'd go C4 for little to mild caffeine tolerance, but only if you promise to do smith machine snatch high pulls.
I thought that went without saying. Of course after my sets of barbell squats on the balance ball.

Metabolic nutrition esp > your favorite pre workout

What other pre workouts have you tried?

This doesn't have creatine, so I'm curious

My favorite pre workouts of all the ones I've tried are: neon sport volt or controlled labs white flood reborn

C4 Orange is really good. Have watermelon sitting and going to try that next. Any one here try that flavor?

I remember when I used to buy c4 they didn't have the little packet so it would clump up quick. Very glad they added it.

Since we're talking supps just bought mass tech since it was on sale and my friend was preaching it to me for months. Never was a fan of mass gainers or muscletech for that matter due to their ridiculous claims and their old creatine containing 75g of sugar in a 100g serving. Been taking it for a week and I have to say I will definitely purchase this again.

Worked out shoulders yesterday and I wake up today and my chest is real sore, feels like I did a ton of bench and push ups....anyone else have this happen? Weird...

Worked out shoulders yesterday and I wake up today and my chest is real sore, feels like I did a ton of bench and push ups....anyone else have this happen? Weird...

My favorite pre workouts of all the ones I've tried are: neon sport volt or controlled labs white flood reborn

I don't need creatine in my pre workout I take kre aklyn on the side but I used to take blackmarket labs aderloyn bulk which is real nice also

C4 Orange is really good. Have watermelon sitting and going to try that next. Any one here try that flavor?

I remember when I used to buy c4 they didn't have the little packet so it would clump up quick. Very glad they added it.

Since we're talking supps just bought mass tech since it was on sale and my friend was preaching it to me for months. Never was a fan of mass gainers or muscletech for that matter due to their ridiculous claims and their old creatine containing 75g of sugar in a 100g serving. Been taking it for a week and I have to say I will definitely purchase this again.

I have Watermelon. Really good. It's the only flavor I've tried though - so IDK how it compares.

I don't know how many of you guys listen to the Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast, but he has a pretty funny rant about working out at the gym this week if anyone wants to check it out. 

I don't need creatine in my pre workout I take kre aklyn on the side but I used to take blackmarket labs aderloyn bulk which is real nice also
sorry, I didn't word that clearly.. I'm curious/interested because it doesn't have creatine

not a fan of creatine.. so I look for the pre workouts without it

Back
Top Bottom