STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If your biceps are feeling it after cleans/snatches, there might be a chance that you're either pulling too early and/or pulling too much with your arms ej. reverse curling

Don't do that CJ Cummings form. That's for him only lol

dont know bro...I did 45 power cleans @ 115lbs.
Rest for 30 mins did 40 power cleans @ 165.
Then rest 30 mins and had to do max cleans and did 90kgs.

Coach was tripping with that. He did it the same way with my snatch day lol

That's a, a crazy amount of volume lol

I'm gonna be running out of protein in a month so I figure I hop on the BB deals today. You guys reccomend anything either than ON?I've had it before and idk I'm just not a fan. I'm on Syntha 6 now from their last sale and it taste great but I've heard ppl say to stray away from BSN. I'm considering Dymatize ISO. I remember I took it years ago and it was great.
How's Jyms protein?

Try that PESelect. Stuntman posted last page. Best bang for your buck when u break down the price and no amino spiking

Try that PESelect. Stuntman posted last page. Best bang for your buck when u break down the price and no amino spiking
Aminos in it is frowned upon??

Edit: I remember seeing something now in regards to what aminos does to the protein "value?" Reading up on PE and it just reminded me it was discussed here awhile ago

Last edited:
I knew nothing about it til i read the articles this morning. Only thing is a lot that went to court for it were never found guilty.
Its sort of a wild claim to say some proteins scoops are only actually 9 grams than 24

Aminos in it is frowned upon??

Edit: I remember seeing something now in regards to what aminos does to the protein "value?" Reading up on PE and it just reminded me it was discussed here awhile ago
the practice of adding taurine, glycine, creatine etc. to raise the protein count on the label is a trick used by the supplement companies to skate through a loophole in the labeling laws. in terms of body composition, you are not getting the dietary protein you're led to believe because of the cheap fillers. while it probably doesn't even matter much for a hobbyist like myself who doesn't really have his training and diet super dialed in, it still is a shady practice that i refuse to support. funny thing is, probably all supplement companies engage in some kind of shady practice so taking a look at the big picture, it shouldn't even matter much to me. i need to step up my programming/training this year as a number one priority.

Only thing is a lot that went to court for it were never found guilty.
Its sort of a wild claim to say some proteins scoops are only actually 9 grams than 24
damn loopholes in the law.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be running out of protein in a month so I figure I hop on the BB deals today. You guys reccomend anything either than ON?I've had it before and idk I'm just not a fan. I'm on Syntha 6 now from their last sale and it taste great but I've heard ppl say to stray away from BSN. I'm considering Dymatize ISO. I remember I took it years ago and it was great.
How's Jyms protein?

I used Dymatize ISO-100 and its great with low carbs and cholesterol. I use ON and Combat protein by MP now.

I need a full list of all the Shredz Ambassdor models

anyone? plz thanks in advance

I need a full list of all the Shredz Ambassdor models

anyone? plz thanks in advance

From their website :nerd:

SHREDZ ATHLETES
#TEAMSHREDZ is comprised of carefully selected individuals who embody the characteristics of true leaders within various areas of the fitness industry and within the overall community. Membership in this elite group is rightfully earned by various professional athletes, published cover models, academic scholars, community activists, and extraordinary individuals who go beyond expectations and are recognized as true champions.

SHREDZ Athlete
Joey Swoll

Paige Hathaway

Devin Physique

Ainsley Rodriguez

Tristen Esco

Jessica Arevalo

Jonathan Coyle

Nikki Leonard

Alex Turner

Brittany Coutu

Brandon Michael

Chris White

SHREDZ AMBASSADORS

DOLLY CASTRO

CALLY BREAUX

Chantel Zales

ANA CHERI

PAMELA REIF

LACI KAY

ELLIE GONSALVES

I'll look into that. I just hate the pullup assist machine, not on some macho ****... I just don't feel like I'm doing the work even on low weight. I'll look into the bands, you just run em under your legs? Excuse my ignorance, I'm not extremely gym savvy.
I feel you brotha. Yea def look into the bands its way better. You can put them under your foot(so standing) or under your knee(or knees)

You can check out my youtube channel. In one of my pull workout vids my boy is using a band for pull ups and he's 300 pounds! lol

this thread makes me do pull ups more. Yesterday all I did was pull ups and deadlifts. My whole back of my body is destroyed now. :lol:

Any dudes in here ever had cellulite? Like super mild cellulite that you can only see in certain lighting. Only happens when I'm bulking. Around my rib cage.

I feel you brotha. Yea def look into the bands its way better. You can put them under your foot(so standing) or under your knee(or knees)
You can check out my youtube channel. In one of my pull workout vids my boy is using a band for pull ups and he's 300 pounds! lol
Thanks for the info bro. Whats the channel? I'm on mobile so if it's in your sig I can't see it.

Any dudes in here ever had cellulite? Like super mild cellulite that you can only see in certain lighting. Only happens when I'm bulking. Around my rib cage.
had no idea men could get cellulite.

I need a solid meal plan. Any suggestions...

I've done the carb cycling..nothing

I've done the paleo diet for 6 month, didn't really see much change

I am trying to gain lean muscles...I'm 80Kg

Example.

Snack 1:

Steel Cut Oatmeal - 1 cup

Banana or 1 whole apple with 2 tbsp. of Peanut Butter (all natural)

Protein Shake

Meal 1:

3 Egg white or 3 Boiled Egg White

2 Chicken Sausage or 8-10 strips of Turkey Bacon

Snack 2:

Greek yogurt

Oats Bar w/ peanut butter (Cliff Bar)

Meal 2:

:nerd:z chicken Breast

Mix Spring Salad

Snack 3:

Tuna fish - 1 packet

After Workout:

2 scoops of Modern BCAA

1 Scoop of Protein Shake

Dinner 3:

8 oz Pink Salmon

1 cup mix veggies

1/2 cup brown rice

Snack 4:

Maybe a protein shake or 2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter

I just don't see the change...Any advice?

Last edited:
And the month of December has arrived, it's so hard to not gain unnecessary weight with my birthday and the holidays :smh:

You realize how stupid that sounds, right?

No one is forcing you to eat anything you don't want to :lol:

Y'all man the **** up. Some of the excuses in here are ridiculous :lol: my girlfriend makes me fat :lol:

Last edited:
And the month of December has arrived, it's so hard to not gain unnecessary weight with my birthday and the holidays :smh:

You realize how stupid that sounds, right?

No one is forcing you to eat anything you don't want to :lol:

Y'all man the **** up. Some of the excuses in here are ridiculous :lol: my girlfriend makes me fat :lol:

I don't really care too much, I'll just burn it off in January. And no I don't have a choice, it's mandatory to get sloshed and endulge in tasty foods over the holidays :pimp:

Eating whatever you want temporarily > restricting your diet. I've done the strict diet thing before and it's torture.

Last edited:
I need a solid meal plan. Any suggestions...

I've done the carb cycling..nothing
I've done the paleo diet for 6 month, didn't really see much change

I am trying to gain lean muscles...I'm 80Kg

Example.

Snack 1:

Steel Cut Oatmeal - 1 cup
Banana or 1 whole apple with 2 tbsp. of Peanut Butter (all natural)
Protein Shake

Meal 1:

3 Egg white or 3 Boiled Egg White
2 Chicken Sausage or 8-10 strips of Turkey Bacon

Snack 2:

Greek yogurt
Oats Bar w/ peanut butter (Cliff Bar)

Meal 2:

:nerd:z chicken Breast
Mix Spring Salad

Snack 3:

Tuna fish - 1 packet

After Workout:

2 scoops of Modern BCAA
1 Scoop of Protein Shake

Dinner 3:

8 oz Pink Salmon
1 cup mix veggies
1/2 cup brown rice

Snack 4:

Maybe a protein shake or 2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter

I just don't see the change...Any advice?
If you're trying to gain lean mass you must actually start tracking your macros and seeing how much carbs fats protien you are actually eating. Then just eating meals and not knowing how much Cals you need to actually grow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom