STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

JPhysique is a good dude. and as he said he actually works with you and is very intentive, he knows his stuff. He set me up with a program. all of my lifts have gone up tremendously, I've gotten more flexible. my body is probably in the best shape of it's life.
That's not saying I was a slack before, but i was def selling my self short with my workouts and lifts even my diets

I posted a transformation picture not to long ago. ive gotten a bit harder since then and still maintained a solid size. That was on the plan i've gotten from JP

The worst part is apparently people actually pay for these online coaches :lol:

This is sort of another situation where if you dont know what its like to be in a situation where you want/need it, you can't really know what it's like for the person who does.

Can someone screenshot their gym Playlist from their phone or iTunes? Been listening to the same stale Playlist for a year now :smh:

I just go on datpiff or iTunes and play an album or mixtape. That newish k camp "you welcome" is nice.

Is it just me or is that Alberto dude just average looking? I know he gets shrededddddd but no one can see that when you look tiny in a t shirt lol
I wouldn't say average lol dude has crazy striations

But that shirt comment is right... I saw him at a WNBF competition a couple months and he looked like just another guy at the gym 
laugh.gif

Jeff Alberts (founder of 3dmj) is pretty big though

If I wanted to compete I'd get a coach.

I think competing in powerlifting would be fun as hell though. I'd get a coach for that. Maybe one day when I'm no working so much.

I work and Im a father...manage to have coach for weightlifting and crossfit. Don't let that job stop you fam.

Competing opened my eyes to what I never imagine I could push my body through. Very emotional roller coaster and dedication.

I promise you it will be worth it.

Yeah I got a kid too. I just started a business though so that's priority. That will be something I can get into when I got employees and I don't have to be there every single moment we're open. I take 4 months off or so but that's not enough time. When I'm going hard I don't even have time to sleep. :lol:

I feel what you're saying though. I don't want to slow down as I get older.

How many days a week do you train with your coach? It does sound fun and I'm always down to pick up a hobby.

Last edited:
Can someone screenshot their gym Playlist from their phone or iTunes? Been listening to the same stale Playlist for a year now :smh:

:lol: these are the 3 newest songs on itunes for me but not real indicative of what i listen to for workout. i am putting more sleigh bells on there because it's metal-ish and i mostly listen to metal and trap/electronic.

How many days a week do you train with your coach? It does sound fun and I'm always down to pick up a hobby.

Weightlifting - 3 days a week.
Crossfit - 3 days a week.

My programs are combined for 12 weeks. After the 12th week, one week rest and then another 12 week program. I actually start again on Monday.

I wouldn't say average lol dude has crazy striations

But that shirt comment is right... I saw him at a WNBF competition a couple months and he looked like just another guy at the gym 
laugh.gif

Jeff Alberts (founder of 3dmj) is pretty big though
Word he is crazy looking when he's all dried up but Id rather be a little fluffier and jacked 
laugh.gif

:lol: these are the 3 newest songs on itunes for me but not real indicative of what i listen to for workout. i am putting more sleigh bells on there because it's metal-ish and i mostly listen to metal and trap/electronic.

DON'T GET KID CUDI

im usually a fan but this album is like a bad garage grunge punk rock band and him just making his ad libs on it

What genres are you into? I typically listen to hip-hop and old school metal when I'm lifting.
Usually rap and hip hop. Little trap and electro mixed in their. I'm open to anything though.

Yeah I threw that CuDi on the ipod. Will give it a spin in the am.

Yeah man I agree with you 100% those dudes are just making money off idiots, cant knock the hustle.

Thats cool that you make it tailored to the individual though, but I still think the majority of people don't need a diet coach. They should be able to find all the info they need online to help them gain muscle/lose fat. Now if you need to do contest prep thats another story. 
Yes totally agree. For your average joe they def don't need a coach. Now if you're competing in a show or meet then a coach is a huge plus. Or you just don't want to out the guess work in. Thats what the coach and trainer will do for you. 

Hmmm all jokes aside,

JPhsyique (I suck at spelling that word :lol:) I might holla at you for a plan once my hip or whatever heals. Been stuck at a plateau, especially my bench and overall body composition. Once I can squat again I may consider it, hit ya boy up with the deets (including NT prices). :pimp:

Weightlifting - 3 days a week.
Crossfit - 3 days a week.

My programs are combined for 12 weeks. After the 12th week, one week rest and then another 12 week program. I actually start again on Monday.

Thanks. That's not bad. Stay in shape and it's probably way more fun than just going to the gym. You just enter whatever competition you want to compete in?

Hmmm all jokes aside,

JPhsyique (I suck at spelling that word
laugh.gif
) I might holla at you for a plan once my hip or whatever heals. Been stuck at a plateau, especially my bench and overall body composition. Once I can squat again I may consider it, hit ya boy up with the deets (including NT prices).
pimp.gif
   Physique so easy just with a J in front 
laugh.gif
 I got chu bruh! 

You're right. Everyone is a "coach" these days lol. And they give bad terrible programs, "meal plan" advice. And gives real coaches/trainers a bad rep. If you do your research you can find a good coach. I don't use a cookie cutter program hahaha. I work with percentages and total tonnage. Progressive overload. Getting stronger leads to more muscle growth. 5 sets of 10-12 reps like these basic plans that you get off a magazine is horrible! 

No shade to chris jones and CG but these guys use basic meal plans. Eat this for meal 1 and so fourth. Chris Jones even as a over 200 pound meal plan! Haha. If you're 200 pounds use this meal plan and you'll lose weight. He doesn't account for metabolic rate, metabolism. How much can they really eat to lose weight and still be able to enjoy their food and live life while at a deficit. Its just a cookie cutter meal plan(eat this at 1 meal/eat this at meal 6) and do all this crazy cardio. Of course you'll lose weight when use eat less and do cardio lol. 

I on the other hand. Will sit down with you and we will taylor a custom macro plan for you. So no "meal plan" aka eat this at meal 1 and so fourth. I will see how much carbs protein fats you can eat. That is if you're cutting, trying to lean bulk. If your carb sensitive. Even if you're vegan. I have a degree in kinesiology, a background in athletic training and nutrition. Real certs. Unlike these "poplar youtube fitness gurus" that don't have any real degrees or certs. If you're not popular on youtube it doesn't mean you don't know how to train or coach people. 

A lot of people need coaches. Not everyone has the knowledge or time to do and figure it out on their own. Look around and do your research. Just don't go with the most popular person(thinking he/she knows it all or is god because they have 1 million subs on youtube lol)

This post has me wanting to inquire :nerd:

used the nutri-bullet tonight. let my wife taste and she said it was good and asked me what was in it. told her snickerdoodle protein, milk, banana, chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and crushed oreo.
her face was like :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom