STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hmmm all jokes aside,
JPhsyique (I suck at spelling that word :lol:) I might holla at you for a plan once my hip or whatever heals. Been stuck at a plateau, especially my bench and overall body composition. Once I can squat again I may consider it, hit ya boy up with the deets (including NT prices). :pimp:
This post has me wanting to inquire :nerd:

I def vouch for the homie.
He held me down the plan, I told him if something didn't work, he changed it out specifically knowing, I have a bad shoulder and also im lactose intolerant (On the diet side)

Dude is quick to respond, he's in cali, i in VA he's up at 5 am his time (8 a..m est sending me emails and check ups.)

I was weary with the online help as well. but most people I know locally are cookie cutter same thing

lol i know this post makes it seem like i'm D riding, but real talk he helped tremendously, pulled me out of my reg routine which i have never done. I've been consistently working out since 2004 and at 30, I think im at my most flexible, and strongest i've ever been.
So yea no dambs given. He's the homie actually knows what he's talking about.

and when I get to cali next year i'ma beat him in that squat challenge lol

The New grimes album is super catchy and great at the gym

California
Kill v maim
Flesh without blood
Realiti

:smokin

Last edited:
Im not a gym cat im a run cat but i noticed that comment^^^^^

I listened to her song oblivion when i ran for like a year loool.

Haven't heard that album.

What y'all eating? I need some help grocery shopping. My immune system is takin a beating. Just ain't takin care of myself.

Anyone sticking to a regular normal diet?

I def vouch for the homie.
He held me down the plan, I told him if something didn't work, he changed it out specifically knowing, I have a bad shoulder and also im lactose intolerant (On the diet side)

Dude is quick to respond, he's in cali, i in VA he's up at 5 am his time (8 a..m est sending me emails and check ups.)

I was weary with the online help as well. but most people I know locally are cookie cutter same thing

lol i know this post makes it seem like i'm D riding, but real talk he helped tremendously, pulled me out of my reg routine which i have never done. I've been consistently working out since 2004 and at 30, I think im at my most flexible, and strongest i've ever been.
So yea no dambs given. He's the homie actually knows what he's talking about.

and when I get to cali next year i'ma beat him in that squat challenge lol
Damn amazing words brotha! Im touched! Glad to help you be the best version of yourself. Plus you put that hard work it brotha! Ayyyeeee you know you aint ready for that JPhysique pause squat challenge! Haha. Im undefeated! 

Whole foods is the best (politically correct/eliteist answer).

Take some multivitamins man. Even if the daily dose is say 3 pills, just take 1 and youll be good. I take Orange Triad and its 6 pills a day and I normally take 1, maybe 2 if I had a tough workout or feel like im catching a cold.

Btw bros, I have a Secret Santa and the girl I got is into fitness heavy, $20ish limit. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Got a couple of dudes throwing shade at JP for being an online coach huh.

Same negative nancy bad energy cats too

Whole foods is the best (politically correct/eliteist answer).

Take some multivitamins man. Even if the daily dose is say 3 pills, just take 1 and youll be good. I take Orange Triad and its 6 pills a day and I normally take 1, maybe 2 if I had a tough workout or feel like im catching a cold.

Btw bros, I have a Secret Santa and the girl I got is into fitness heavy, $20ish limit. Any ideas?

You could get her a foam roller, resistance bands to stretch, chalk, straps etc

Was thinking a foam roller but I have to find out if she has one first. Dont think chalk or straps would make a "cool" gift. :lol:

As a part-time personal trainer , I'll chime in.

Even with YouTube and websites. Some people do not have the coordination to do the exercises.

I mainly work with people with chronic disease. It's not so cut and dry. There is definitely a need for online coaching.

As a part-time personal trainer , I'll chime in.

Even with YouTube and websites. Some people do not have the coordination to do the exercises.

I mainly work with people with chronic disease. It's not so cut and dry. There is definitely a need for online coaching.

Coordination isnt really something easily corrected online though...

used the nutri-bullet tonight. let my wife taste and she said it was good and asked me what was in it. told her snickerdoodle protein, milk, banana, chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and crushed oreo.
her face was like :stoneface:

:rofl:

Thanks for all the recipes you guys threw my way. Been using the Nutribullet for 2 days and I'm obsessed. Too easy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Do certified trainers have ethics code stuff? Are there any liability issues w online coaching?

This is an interesting topic. I know with mental health professionals it's a hot button topic.

Do certified trainers have ethics code stuff? Are there any liability issues w online coaching?

This is an interesting topic. I know with mental health professionals it's a hot button topic.

Yeah there is an ethics code you have to stand by. Waivers and disclaimers forms to give out.

I think there is the same liability issues that are there for offline clients.

I wonder if someone is going to start regulating online training. A lot of fitness apps are being released with training as a feature.

was it you @Durden7 or some other guy who was big on ido portal? pretty interesting that he worked with conor for this weekend's fight.

can't get down with that manbun though and i'm rooting for aldo.

dope vid

and that song goes hard. adding to my apple music

The strength coach here at UO was telling some of the players here to do these today, never seen anyone do em. Tried it out and felt surprisingly good.

^^ That doesn't seem safe 
laugh.gif

So today I tried my double overhand grip DL with heavier weight. Ended up pulling 4 reps of 225 so my grip strength def is stronger but I keep feeling the bar rotate and feel like I'm gonna drop it. Switched back to over under and pulled 8. I wanna pull sumo but never tried it before

Back
Top Bottom