STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It used to be a major staple of my fitness regimen. Then I tore my meniscus playing basketball so no more running like I used to.

Anyways I would run about 3 miles every day or every other day. Nothing longer than 6 miles at a time. Greatest shape of my life when I could run
frown.gif
I'm trying to get to that level.

I just started conditioning. Transitioning from just moving weights to becoming a better overall athlete for recreational sports. Definitely helps shave off body fat if everything else is on point.

You also don't realize how out of shape you are until you run suicides. Them hard cuts drain your legs so fast.

Last edited:
5'7 180

Trying to maintain for a month or two before a chill slow bulk. Cut down from 187 now I don't have that gut anymore.
That's about the same stats as me. I feel fat as hell though sometimes. Other days when I don't smoke bud the night before I look pretty lean. Them nighttime munchies killing my gains bro

I was looking kind of fat at 187. I have a stupid fast metabolism though so it was damn hard to get there. I'm down 10 pounds in two weeks now. I just dropped a deuce and weighed myself after I got up. 177, most my stomach fat is gone now.

I feel like with is short dudes 10 pounds makes a big difference for sure.

What's your guys opinion on running?

Is it in your workout regimen? If so how many miles a week?

its my favorite hobby. helps me think.

i run at least 3 miles a day. then on the weekends i do 10 or more.

was always a distance runner but my favorite thing now to do is run a mile as fast as possible and try to beat that every week. its tough tho lol
best cardio ever.

feel like I'm gonna die at the end.

i went on a 2 month binge of going pretty consistent but over the last 3 weeks i've only gone a handful of times.. thinking of cancelling my membership and just working out in my apartment complex. 

i went on a 2 month binge of going pretty consistent but over the last 3 weeks i've only gone a handful of times.. thinking of cancelling my membership and just working out in my apartment complex. 
have you ever done a workout vid? that'd be pretty cool! 

What's your guys opinion on running?

Is it in your workout regimen? If so how many miles a week?
I hate cardio hahaha. But I do it so I don't have to drop my cal because I love to eat! 

LISS 3 times a week burn 200 each session. 600 deficit for the week. 

Post some workout vids with Simmi brah :wink:

After I beat my trial on Wednesday I'm going to document the most ridiculous transformation you've seen and I'm going to document it all. 245 to 210 cut money in 90-120 days tops...

My buddy lost a solid amount of weight doing fasted cardio, I'm gonna start trying it on Monday
I play ball in the am. Then after that I have my first meal...my protein shake. I definitely gotta tighten up the diet. I eat pretty decent during the day time...but at nights it's hard because I get crazy cravings for carbs and junk food. I ain't got no self control

I play ball in the am. Then after that I have my first meal...my protein shake. I definitely gotta tighten up the diet. I eat pretty decent during the day time...but at nights it's hard because I get crazy cravings for carbs and junk food. I ain't got no self control

Yes you do. You just choose not too. It was hard for me at first. Everytime I would go out drinking I would get the munchies and eat whatever. It'd be so late that Wendy's was my only option and I don't even wanna think of how much junk I was putting down because I would go all out.

Now what do I do? Slowed down a lot on alcohol and made better food choices.

Once you see results then it'll be nothing to you to put down the bud and munchies

I'm working my way into doing a 24 hour water fast every Sunday, or as close as I can get to it. Since 8pm last night, I've really just had a small glass of Oasis smoothie to down my medications/supplements with an orange to go with it. Since then, I've simply been drinking water. Surprisingly, this isn't too tough.

Those people fasting for entire weeks to a month are something else to me, though. I'm not sure I could do that, or would even want to try it for that matter. Perhaps I'll look into intermittent fasting on a daily basis if this goes well. 

Last edited:
He didn't lose weight doing fasted cardio.

He lost weight by being in a def

You can't reinvent the wheel :lol:

Yea you have to be in a deficit or nothing is happening but fasted HIIT even boosts your metabolism to burn fat while you're resting which is the best.

4 plate deadlifts after a weekend of heavy drinking. :x

Feel like I got hit with an SUV going 40 mph.

I had 3 days off from lifting and any other kind of workout. I thought it was going to be a horrible workout today but it went well

Back
Top Bottom