STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Slow and steady cuts are the way to go my friends! Even tho it takes forever 
laugh.gif

But the strength will be maintained for longer 
wink.gif

I need to get back in the gym, I lost 40lbs a few years back and gained it all back... smh

Slow and steady cuts are the way to go my friends! Even tho it takes forever :lol:
But the strength will be maintained for longer :wink:

I tried this and got impatient, I've accepted I'm gonna lose some strength but I need to get this cut over with. Got 15-20lbs I've needed to shed for years

I tried this and got impatient, I've accepted I'm gonna lose some strength but I need to get this cut over with. Got 15-20lbs I've needed to shed for years

Bro, I did that and lost 35% of my strength. It was terrible. I went from 205 to 194 in matters of 3 weeks.

I'm finally retaining it and more at 195. I'm just trying to do this lean bulk as much as possible. Can't trust that dirty bulk again. As soon as I started eating healthy, weight and strength came flying off. :frown:

Appreciate it fellas.

Should I mess with creatine if I'm pretty skinny? Do people still "cycle" it?
I wouldn't bother taking any supps. at this point. Save your money..... BUT if you really want to supplement, get some ZMA and take it before bed. Hit up IIFYM and figure out your TDEE and macros. They do the math for you so its super easy.  IF your TDEE is 2000 cals. per day, you should eat 2500-3000 cals per day depending on how much weight you want to gain. Approx. 3500 cals is 1 lb of body weight, so if your TDEE is 2000 cals per day and you eat 2500 cals per day you will gain 1 lb per week. (In theory).... Skimp on the cardio and stay consistent with your lifting. The rest is easy.

I wouldn't bother taking any supps. at this point. Save your money..... BUT if you really want to supplement, get some ZMA and take it before bed. Hit up IIFYM and figure out your TDEE and macros. They do the math for you so its super easy.  IF your TDEE is 2000 cals. per day, you should eat 2500-3000 cals per day depending on how much weight you want to gain. Approx. 3500 cals is 1 lb of body weight, so if your TDEE is 2000 cals per day and you eat 2500 cals per day you will gain 1 lb per week. (In theory).... Skimp on the cardio and stay consistent with your lifting. The rest is easy.

What does ZMA do?

Appreciate it. I already have a protein powder. I'm always out so I felt like I needed something like that. I actually have the creatine too, I just haven't started taking it.

Anybody here have a deal anywhere on wireless Beats 3 headphones?
overpriced and not good for working out imo .... they were going for 200 at target for bf

had like three pair of beats wireless 1 and 2 garbage for working out man.... they have a lot better off brand headphones on amazon..... I just copped some bluedios (yea sounds dumb) but the quality is nice for the price..

Last edited:
Bro, I did that and lost 35% of my strength. It was terrible. I went from 205 to 194 in matters of 3 weeks.

I'm finally retaining it and more at 195. I'm just trying to do this lean bulk as much as possible. Can't trust that dirty bulk again. As soon as I started eating healthy, weight and strength came flying off.
frown.gif
Thats why you lost so much strength 
laugh.gif

You probably just cut your calories way too low which is what cause your strength to drop so quickly. 

295lb clean and jerk pr late last night. Been making some good progress these past 3 weeks. I have a medical procedure next Wednesday that is gonna put me out of lifting heavy for a few weeks. Hopefully all gainz aren't lost.

Feeling like going heavy today on chest. Want to try for 3 wheels agaim thisntime for 3 clean. Only got 2 last time. And last one was a struggle

Optimum nutrition whey any good? I'm running out and looking for something new
Sorry if it's been asked before

Last edited:
Optimum nutrition whey any good? I'm running out and looking for something new
Sorry if it's been asked before
They are like the GOAT brand just about. Its all I've ever taken really, cake batter is off the chizzzzzaaaainnnnnnn

I've stopped buying powders and supps and now rely more on the food I eat for daily vitamin and protein intake. Looking over my expenses, I didn't realize how much bread I spent on supps and powders.

I've never tried a PWO before. I just hit my pen :pimp: on the way to the gym :lol:

By the time I'm done working out I'm not even high anymore so I can just go on with my day

Don't report me bros :nerd:

Last edited:
295lb clean and jerk pr late last night. Been making some good progress these past 3 weeks. I have a medical procedure next Wednesday that is gonna put me out of lifting heavy for a few weeks. Hopefully all gainz aren't lost.

You're my idol Lucho...

Can't wait to Oly with you when the Fitness gets popping...

They are like the GOAT brand just about. Its all I've ever taken really, cake batter is off the chizzzzzaaaainnnnnnn
Thanks I think I'll be ordering that. I have trouble eating large quantities of food so if I wanna bulk up to 195 I'll be needing this
I'm 5'10" 185

Back
Top Bottom