STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks I think I'll be ordering that. I have trouble eating large quantities of food so if I wanna bulk up to 195 I'll be needing this
I'm 5'10" 185

We the same size and got the same goal my g. You going to stay at that weight or cut back down?

We the same size and got the same goal my g. You going to stay at that weight or cut back down?
Well when I started I was just doing cardio to lose weight so I used to be 195 but fat af. Right now I'm trying to build as much muscle as I can until around February then I'll probably try to cut down to 185 again by the summer

Bros I think my clavicle/shoulder pain is a muscle problem. I was doing shoulders today. Did some seated ohp db press and other db raises. By the end of the workout my left shoulder was aching and cramped up. I'm sure I warmed up enough so idk what to do about it.

Been on Leto for a week. Want to indulge a little. But still want to stay in ketosis. Do you guys think I'm good if I get a protein style in n out burger without the spread, but keep the ketchup on their lol

Where from?
nerd.gif

And bet I'm trying to get up to like 190-195 then cut down to 175 which was my starting weight
bodybuilding.com has a sale for 30 percent off... probably where he got it from STOCKINGSTUFFERS is the code

Last edited:
This site seem reputable on the protein research? I'm not deep into the chemistry of supps only basic but might be something for some in here to look at?

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
some of the bigger names are rated horrible.... figures..... been eyeing legion on amazon for a minute might actually pull the trigger

after watching food inc.. makes you never want to eat or drink anything that contains gmo

Last edited:
some of the bigger names are rated horrible.... figures..... been eyeing legion on amazon for a minute might actually pull the trigger

after watching food inc.. makes you never want to eat or drink anything that contains gmo
Food inc. changed my life. I've messed with ON since forever so I just stick with it.

This site seem reputable on the protein research? I'm not deep into the chemistry of supps only basic but might be something for some in here to look at?

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Yea especially BSN apparently which I'm not too surprised about

that site is the truth looking at all the categories...

gotta take some things out of my arsenal...

Last edited:
I'm still not sure I understand why people buy syntha 6. That crap is something like less than 50% protein.
Bought a tub once and never again. Felt like I was drinking straight up sugar. I switch up my protein brand just cause I get bored pretty easily lol.

Keto really works. I'm satisfied without eating for long periods of time and I'm dropping pounds like mad.

I've just stuck with Six Star the last 6 months or so. Walmart sells the 2lb tub for $18 and lasts me about 3-4 weeks. At 75% protein yield, I don't see why I'd ever switch. Also contains BCAAs for what its worth.

Started ed coan program for squats today. Got damn 10 reps is killer :lol:
Did some OHP got up to 165x5, struggled last 2 reps. Gonna test my max again in 2/3weeks.

I've just stuck with Six Star the last 6 months or so. Walmart sells the 2lb tub for $18 and lasts me about 3-4 weeks. At 75% protein yield, I don't see why I'd ever switch. Also contains BCAAs for what its worth.

Man six star tastes like pure garbage. I got it once never again

Back
Top Bottom