Talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger uses the N-Word.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The N word was flipped by blacks into something that the creator "whites" can no longer say. I mean it's the only word in the dictionary that whites can't use, and whites are furious that they can't sayit in public. It isn't about right or wrong-it is a question of power.

I know they say it behind my back but that's for them to deal with not me. I say N because I want to. If a white guy says it I will throw on site. Is it fair? Who gives a rats $+%. 

Whites can say whatever we want.

There's no chip inside of me that prevents me from saying specific words.

It it fair?

Who gives a rats *%%.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The N word was flipped by blacks into something that the creator "whites" can no longer say. I mean it's the only word in the dictionary that whites can't use, and whites are furious that they can't sayit in public. It isn't about right or wrong-it is a question of power.

I know they say it behind my back but that's for them to deal with not me. I say N because I want to. If a white guy says it I will throw on site. Is it fair? Who gives a rats $+%. 

Whites can say whatever we want.

There's no chip inside of me that prevents me from saying specific words.

It it fair?

Who gives a rats *%%.

laugh.gif

I don't think Dr. Laura was wrong ,except for the Obama statement. But even that was half fact, that black people were voting for Obama just because he was colored. But Obama is mulatto, but young as well.

But Dr. Laura was not using the N-word in a negative context. Ya'll gonna tell me Black comedians don't do what she was mocking? c'mon now. The only time I believe is appropriate for another race to use the N-word is only when giving an "educational" & "valid" example or point to make a point of debate.

Other than that, no other race should use the N-word.

(I am 100% black, and I do use the N-word when speaking to my peers).

I don't think Dr. Laura was wrong ,except for the Obama statement. But even that was half fact, that black people were voting for Obama just because he was colored. But Obama is mulatto, but young as well.

But Dr. Laura was not using the N-word in a negative context. Ya'll gonna tell me Black comedians don't do what she was mocking? c'mon now. The only time I believe is appropriate for another race to use the N-word is only when giving an "educational" & "valid" example or point to make a point of debate.

Other than that, no other race should use the N-word.

(I am 100% black, and I do use the N-word when speaking to my peers).

wow.. i wish i could have cussed that B out. that lady was rude as F and should have been slapped. she did not have to have an attitude at all because the caller was calm the whole time. 

wow.. i wish i could have cussed that B out. that lady was rude as F and should have been slapped. she did not have to have an attitude at all because the caller was calm the whole time. 

I was more offended by the point she was trying to make in general rather than her usage of the N-word. It's scary that a person who thinks the way she does is listened to by so many people and actually gets advice taken from them. I could feel the frustration she has with black people coming out through her tone as soon as the topic came up. She was ready to argue with "Jade" as soon as she heard "I'm black.." Even if she didn't say the N-word, her words in whole were still offensive. And yeah, that apology was super fake. And yeah, the caller was very composed about the issue even though she was upset about it and it felt like Dr. Laura attacked her for being upset.

I was more offended by the point she was trying to make in general rather than her usage of the N-word. It's scary that a person who thinks the way she does is listened to by so many people and actually gets advice taken from them. I could feel the frustration she has with black people coming out through her tone as soon as the topic came up. She was ready to argue with "Jade" as soon as she heard "I'm black.." Even if she didn't say the N-word, her words in whole were still offensive. And yeah, that apology was super fake. And yeah, the caller was very composed about the issue even though she was upset about it and it felt like Dr. Laura attacked her for being upset.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

QFT

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

QFT

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

It's just one of those unwritten rules of life. If you're not black, you're not supposed to say it. It's that simple. I don't understand why people who aren't black have any desire to use the word; Chris Rock uses that word habitually, but I bet you the studio heads and comedy writers aren't in the production meetings dropping N-Bombs with him.
I still can't believe people think they have entitlement over others to use a word. You can THINK that it's an unwritten rule, but people are going to use the word regardless (with or without your unneeded permission). You using the word does not help the situation, it's a word and it's not off limits to anyone. I can't understand why people WHO ARE black have any desire to use the word considering that it was used as a demeaning term against blacks for such a long time.
Just because  people can do something doesn't mean they should. I can go and randomly stab people on the street. should I? I can go and smack every little kid I pass by. Should I? There's such a thing as discretion.

Black people should be the only ones using that word. End of story. It's not difficult to comprehend. Whether non black people believe it's right or wrong for black people to use that word is meaningless. It's not for others to decide.

There are hundreds of thousands of words in the English language  and you shouldn't use a few. Life is full of double standards and some of them are not wrong. This is an example of that.

It's just one of those unwritten rules of life. If you're not black, you're not supposed to say it. It's that simple. I don't understand why people who aren't black have any desire to use the word; Chris Rock uses that word habitually, but I bet you the studio heads and comedy writers aren't in the production meetings dropping N-Bombs with him.
I still can't believe people think they have entitlement over others to use a word. You can THINK that it's an unwritten rule, but people are going to use the word regardless (with or without your unneeded permission). You using the word does not help the situation, it's a word and it's not off limits to anyone. I can't understand why people WHO ARE black have any desire to use the word considering that it was used as a demeaning term against blacks for such a long time.
Just because  people can do something doesn't mean they should. I can go and randomly stab people on the street. should I? I can go and smack every little kid I pass by. Should I? There's such a thing as discretion.

Black people should be the only ones using that word. End of story. It's not difficult to comprehend. Whether non black people believe it's right or wrong for black people to use that word is meaningless. It's not for others to decide.

There are hundreds of thousands of words in the English language  and you shouldn't use a few. Life is full of double standards and some of them are not wrong. This is an example of that.

Damn, whites own the world.... lol we can't even own a word tho..... smh.

Just consider the N word and welfare our 40 acres and a mule
laugh.gif

Damn, whites own the world.... lol we can't even own a word tho..... smh.

Just consider the N word and welfare our 40 acres and a mule
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

You are too funny.

What white people say is not for YOU TO DECIDE EITHER.

Ok so in your world it's cool when black people use it right?

How black do they need to be? Is it a skintone thing? How about someone half black and half white? How about an albino black person? What about 1/4th black? Maybe 1/8? What about a white kid adopted and raised from birth by two black parents? How about a white guy with a heart transplant from a black guy? Maybe you should bring back the paper bag test. Darker then the bag you can say it all day but lighter and you better shut up. That work for you? If you see someone on the street say it who you are unsure of will you stop and ask them if they have any blackness? Maybe ask for their geneology but make sure it's certified incase they are trying to trick you into being ok with what words they can and can't say?

Your logic is so flawed that your point can and will never be made.

You are too funny.

What white people say is not for YOU TO DECIDE EITHER.

Ok so in your world it's cool when black people use it right?

How black do they need to be? Is it a skintone thing? How about someone half black and half white? How about an albino black person? What about 1/4th black? Maybe 1/8? What about a white kid adopted and raised from birth by two black parents? How about a white guy with a heart transplant from a black guy? Maybe you should bring back the paper bag test. Darker then the bag you can say it all day but lighter and you better shut up. That work for you? If you see someone on the street say it who you are unsure of will you stop and ask them if they have any blackness? Maybe ask for their geneology but make sure it's certified incase they are trying to trick you into being ok with what words they can and can't say?

Your logic is so flawed that your point can and will never be made.

Everybody is technically from Africa, though.

Therefor we can all use it.

Everybody is technically from Africa, though.

Therefor we can all use it.

Back
Top Bottom