The College Basketball Post

KU tonight 
pimp.gif

Xavier looking unbelievably terrible right now. What a let down so far after the Villanova game

Great game yesterday, atmosphere was insane! Rodriguez played a hell of a game and Whiteside came up huge down the stretch. Too bad they didn't let them rush the court, I had my Go Pro with me, I was ready :lol:

Forgot to add this too, Reynolds put Whiteside on a POSTER :wow:

Well guys its almost the best time of the year MARCH MADNESS!!!...and of course i always have to rock with my team DUKE!!! Who are you guys picking to win it all? 

I just wanna say that Grayson Allen needs the hands put on him

K's penchant for recruiting white guys with punchable faces is second to none.

Last edited:
Saturday's Rutgers/Minnesota game is going to be an all-timer :lol: The two teams combined will be 2-32 in conference games and they are suiting 12 scholarship players....total.

I feel like Florida is going to bring it tonight against UK,don't see them winning the SEC so this could be their shot at the tourney...

I feel like Florida is going to bring it tonight against UK,don't see them winning the SEC so this could be their shot at the tourney...

Florida has a ton of 2017 targets in the house for this one. Egbunu and Doe Doe can't disappear for stretches

Stephen B : Mostly local stars like LJ Figuera, David Nickelberry and Malik William . Ikey Obiagu might make the trip

Last edited:
Skal gonna cook this game? 4 points and 3 boards early :nerd:

Who was that kid in the #1 jersey?? Looked a little like Skal... Nah... Couldn't be. :lol:

I dunno what buttons Cal pushed, but Skal just looked different out there tonight. He looked confident. He didn't have that deer-in-headlights look. Hope he keeps it up going forward.

Crean is literally calling a set every single time down. Half way in the court [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Iowa heading to losses in five of their last six, only win being at home at Carver in a 4-pt win over Minnesota. Michigan State's 24-5, two of the 5 being via Iowa when the Hawkeyes started the season 7-0 with four of them being sweeps of Mich. St and Purdue. They also beat Wichita State earlier in the season.

Falling apart, they can't lose against Michigan and should probably find a way to win here tonight.

Last edited:
Duke team reminds me of hood and parker team smh can see us getting bounced in first...Amile ain't coming back at this point

Back
Top Bottom