The College Basketball Post

Allen :smh: He's going to do that to somebody and they are going to get up and fade him.

No they're not

No they're not
yup no one wants to risk that suspension. Just a total *****move by Allen.

They may not get up and fade him but they'll definitely do what Jaylen Johnson did last weekend given the opportunity.

A few more elbows to the face and I bet he'll stop all that foolishness.

He'll just start handing out the Julius Hodge/Gerald Henderson treatment.

Look at the whole sequence though, XRM pushing him in the back on a rebound, grabbing him away from the ball under 10 seconds left, pulling him into him and taking off on a pointless fast break with 3 seconds left and no one with the ball. It's all dumb on both sides especially in the final seconds of a blowout game

Last edited:
Rico Gathers to pursue an NFL career

makes sense, I remember reading an article statistically comparing basketball guys who became tight ends.

elite rebounding 6-6 6-7 undersized PF seem to be the common variable.

It's impossible to know if any ball player is a tough enough for football though.

He and Mo Alie-Cox are pretty much the prototype. I remember hearing that NFL scouts were actually attending VCU practices this year.

Last edited:
That was travel like a mutha fudder.

Damn Huskies.
mean.gif
when they were up 6 and had a chance to go up 8/9 and couldnt convert, I was expecting they would lose after that 
tired.gif

Hats off to my dude Shaka Gotdamn that man can coach the game of basketball. I give him 4 years and Texas will be in the top tier of college basketball landscape.

Me about 80% of the time Murray has the ball

"Cmon bruh thats a terri .... yes!!"

:smh: :lol: sometimes its like he just be throwin stuff up

Props to Cal for ditching the dribble drive stuff and letting Jamal Murray flourish off basline screens. Its almost like Cal is an awesome x and o's coach. :pimp:

Maryland isn't doing a damn thing this year in the tourney.
They look terrible. Melo is ghost.
Too much talent to look this bad at times.

Outside of Wisconsin when they were terrible, has Maryland beat a single good team outside of their own arena?

Back
Top Bottom