The College Basketball Post

We certainly didn't deserve to win that game, but the no foul call with Stone getting hacked and ball goes off him out of bounds, followed by Layman knocking ball off Purdue guard out of bounds and the refs calling a foul on him were absolutely terrible. Don't see how you can completely screw up those calls with less than a minute left...

Last edited:
“If you’re going to start a bowling team, you’d want him to be your anchor.” –just heard on FS1 for Providence-DePaul CBB.

(camera cues to Kris Dunn on bench)
“He looks like he doesn’t feel very well.”
"He looks like he’s ready to take a nap. That’s really unfortunate.”

The UK fans gunna make Skal transfer back Hati if he keeps bobbling passes. :smh:

He is so lost man... It's honestly bizarre and painful to watch. I'm not even mad at the kid, I just feel bad for him. I've never seen a player so mentally shook and overwhelmed.

He should be a 3 year college player at minimum... But instead he'll declare for the draft after this season, and we'll never hear from him again. :smh:

Outside of Wisconsin when they were terrible, has Maryland beat a single good team outside of their own arena?
Beat UConn at MSG. Lunardi has them in the tourney...Road games have been tough for everybody this year though...

He is so lost man... It's honestly bizarre and painful to watch. I'm not even mad at the kid, I just feel bad for him. I've never seen a player so mentally shook and overwhelmed.

He should be a 3 year college player at minimum... But instead he'll declare for the draft after this season, and we'll never hear from him again. :smh:

don't :smh: for skal. :lol:

rookie contract is a nice check especially for a dude who survived an earth quake. :smokin

Last edited:
Brogdon
mean.gif
down 3, could've been down 1 i'll take that.

Need to put a body on brogdon though. 

Xavier looking unbelievably terrible right now. What a let down so far after the Villanova game

Last edited:
pimp.gif

12 in a row. Pretty crazy. Big game tomorrow night in Austin that can lock it up outright. Svi played really well yesterday.

Skal yesterday 
mean.gif
 he just looks lost.

Texas is gonna be scary in the tournament. Shaka has those boys playing well.

Are there any consistent teams this year? Nova, X, UNC, Maryland, Duke all have been inconsistent just in the past couple weeks.

The Iowa State message boards are much more peaceful now that Iowa has pissed everything down their leg.

Xavier looking unbelievably terrible right now. What a let down so far after the Villanova game

Great game yesterday, atmosphere was insane! Rodriguez played a hell of a game and Whiteside came up huge down the stretch. Too bad they didn't let them rush the court, I had my Go Pro with me, I was ready :lol:

Hard to believe it's almost conference tourney time and only 13 days until Selection Sunday...This season has flown by.

Back
Top Bottom