The College Basketball Post

South Carolina guard PJ dozier unavailable for tonight's game at Kentucky due to back spasms.

UCLA's defense is super trash.

Zona definitely a legit championship contender with Trier back.

Time goes by fast man.

I used to watch Kamau Stokes and Daxter Miles play each other as 9th grade freshman at St. Paul's summer league back in like 2010.

Dax was a ball hog with an attitude at Curley at the times....and Kamau was tiny and timid. But played the right way on a John Carrol team that took advantage of the no shot clock rule.

Fast forward to now.....these dudes are key contributors on high major teams

I'm getting old :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Im getting more and more frustrated with the team...dont play for each other...second round exit real possibility

Grayson broke a finger on that play?
It looked broke when they showed it.

Last edited:
Lauri Markkanen post game is just good enough that you can't switch smalls on him with impunity.

I like that Miller isn't just using him as a pure pick and pop big, has him coming off pin downs, horns action, even some pick and roll ball handler stuff. :pimp:

Lauri Markkanen post game is just good enough that you can't switch smalls on him with impunity.

I like that Miller isn't just using him as a pure pick and pop big, has him coming off pin downs, horns action, even some pick and roll ball handler stuff. :pimp:
His mobility/coordination is insane given his size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom