The College Basketball Post

Looks like Young is down to UK,KU,and OK St. after what his dad said.I predicted Oklahoma,maybe Kansas now.

Looks like Young is down to UK,KU,and OK St. after what his dad said.I predicted Oklahoma,maybe Kansas now.

For what it is worth...Crystal ball 'experts' have been switching to Kansas as of late but in todays day and age what does that really mean.

Y'all ready to retract the Marques slander? :nerd:

No, he still hasn't figured out college basketball yet but I appreciated his services in the 2nd half :lol:

Capel was out there showing some ballsy coaching chops but it worked. Not even sure K would have had the gall to go with that starting 5 in the 2nd half.

Bolden annoys me.

Never got the hype.

One day.....these scouts are going to stop overranking chubby, Low post recruits with poor conditioning, average athleticism and no perimter skills.

Bolden annoys me.

Never got the hype.

One day.....these scouts are going to stop overranking chubby, Low post recruits with poor conditioning, average athleticism and no perimter skills.

The Renardo Sidney's, Tony Parker's, and Dejuan Coleman's of the world :smh:

Last edited:
"Duke forward Chase Jeter won't play against NC State tonight. He underwent a lower-back procedure to treat a herniated disc".

Duke sticking with starting lineup that sparked second half run vs Miami: Frank Jackson, Matt Jones, Jayson Tatum, Amile Jefferson & Marques Bolden.

Last edited:
"They're just #s, but college stats per 40:

Isaac: 21 pts, 12.4 reb, 54% FG, 38% 3PT, 80% FT
Ingram: 20 pts, 7.8 reb, 44% FG, 41% 3PT, 68%FT: "

:nerd:

You get that BS outta here.

smith looks very poised and in control of his gears. has excellent shiftiness. usually it takes a while for super athletic point guards to learn how to not go 100 mph at all times.

Back
Top Bottom