The College Basketball Post

Louisville showing Pitt no mercy :frown:

Just saw the score...

Last edited:
Ehhh wasn't that much real pressure on Dixon...he was getting extensions n no real threat he was gon be gone , Pitt knew what they had

Marquette with a huge comeback win. Puts them in a good spot to be the sixth big east team in the NCAA tourney for the time being.

Last edited:
Whats even more crazy.Is that Dennis isnt even 100% healthy yet.Tyus was overrated.I had cats tell me he was going to be a star in the league.I use to look at them with the Camron yea right gif look.You can be a good player in college by just being a really average player.You have to be way better than just knowing how to shoot off screens and passing.In order to be a star in the league.Put it this way.You know how many players that where great in college,but nothing in the league,alot.You know how many players that became NBA stars,but didnt have a great college stats,alot.Everybody cant become a J.J. R,or Miller to be a factor in the league.Its more to basketball than just passing and running off screens.
How was Tyus overrated? Very good college PG and nobody predicted him to be a star in the league other than your random friends that obviously didn't know what they were talking about. I think he's going to be just fine as a pro though. Just a bit of a late bloomer.

Let's go Rutgers
:lol:

Last edited:
Yo you even read what that dude wrote? Those two post were literally just blocks of text with no breaks at all. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo you even read what that dude wrote? Those two post were literally just blocks of text with no breaks at all. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It was extremely difficult :rofl:

Was starting to get the gist n just skipped right over it :lol:

Kansas vs Kentucky going in with L's

Last edited:
Didn't think we had much of chance to win tonight, and unfortunately I was right. Like when Baylor was ranked #1 earlier in the year that was a complete buzz saw game for KU. Zero chance that WVU was going to drop three straight and lose at home. Another year, another L in Morgantown...:smh:

I don't give us much chance to win on Saturday. If we do - great but most KU fans had us going 0-2 this week. The more important game, IMO is going to be Monday versus Baylor.

UKs defense still an issue, help side rotations are consistently late. Briscoe in a deep funk the last 3 games. Production from the 4 spot is still hit-or-miss. Bench was nonexistent tonight. And of course, Tennessee played well at home like they always do against us.

On the bright side, Bam is coming along nicely. His improvement from the beginning of the season to now has been tremendous.

Bad loss, but not one I'm particularly concerned about. Learn from it and move on. Win Saturday and all is forgiven.

UKs defense still an issue, help side rotations are consistently late. Briscoe in a deep funk the last 3 games. Production from the 4 spot is still hit-or-miss. Bench was nonexistent tonight. And of course, Tennessee played well at home like they always do against us.

On the bright side, Bam is coming along nicely. His improvement from the beginning of the season to now has been tremendous.

Bad loss, but not one I'm particularly concerned about. Learn from it and move on. Win Saturday and all is forgiven.
Yes,win Saturday and all is forgiven...I honestly think our problem isn't talent related,but focus related.These guys look past their opponents or lose interest once they have a lead...Nobody expected a 10-9 Tenn team to give us a game...Yet they handed us an L.

Katin been around forever man :lol:

Looks like a grown *** man now. Yatted, full beard, new haircut, gained weight, moved to damn near a whole mother coast :lol:.

I thought he'd be Grevis Vasquez-esque coming outta Matter Dei

Katin been around forever man :lol:

Looks like a grown *** man now. Yatted, full beard, new haircut, gained weight, moved to damn near a whole mother coast :lol:.

I thought he'd be Grevis Vasquez-esque coming outta Matter Dei

Complete different game, scorer and not a play maker.

Back
Top Bottom