The College Basketball Post

Well then. :lol:

If only we didn't fart away that State game, we'd be sitting in first place in the ACC :smh:

Not convincing wins but wins nonetheless. The type of wins you scrape together in the tourney.

While true, I'll take 3 victories over top 25 opponents during this stretch with an average victory margin of 9

Still weird to me seeing Malik Newman on KU's bench. Wonder if the KU coaching staff can finally help him become the collegiate player the scouts thought he'd be?

He surely won't get any burn this season. Being on the bench and soaking in this experience has to be humbling.

I'm assuming you know he is sitting out because of his transfer. Word on the street is that he has been one of the best players in practice. Huge opportunity for him next year with Mason graduating, Graham and SVI testing the NBA waters. Even if Graham and Svi decide to come back Newman will be a starter from Day One. I, for one, am excited to see him play. I think sitting out a year, getting stronger and learning the KU system will be good for him.

Some one must have some 'insider' information because suddenly everyone, including Jerry Meyer has Young to OU. This afternoon I was pretty confident he was a KU lean now it seems that he is strong OU lean. I know that many people have said that he wants to be 'the guy' and 'the face' of a program. If that is true then enjoy your stay in Norman and best of luck in the League.

He and his family have pegged him as a OAD but is he really a OAD?

After his dad talked that good **** about that Norman paper and why he wouldn't be going there it's funny :lol:

Pops needed to chill on that one. That didn't put them in the best light.

I believe it will be to hard for that family to turn down playing close to home and more importantly Young to step right in, from Day One and be 'the guy.'

I could be wrong, I hope I'm wrong but early on I was 90% sure he was a KU lean and now it is the exact opposite for OU.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...erated-intimidated-staff-players-report-shows

According to documents obtained by the Coloradoan, Eustachy acknowledged he has told his assistant coaches to "shut the f--- up" and called players "f------ c----." He also said he "crossed the line" and later said he went "way over the line" when questioned about whether the atmosphere in his program was one of fear and intimidation.

The investigation also found that Eustachy punched and broke dry erase boards in locker rooms and threw unopened soda cans against walls.

The school required Eustachy to attend anger management sessions and apologize to his team.

Yet he's basically given a slap on the wrist and told to take anger management. How many strikes can this dude get and still keep a job?

looks like it's shaping up to be a UNC vs duke showdown to win the ACC.

luckily we have 2 straight at the dean dome against UVA and louisville. 

just gotta finish strong. 

looks like it's shaping up to be a UNC vs duke showdown to win the ACC.

luckily we have 2 straight at the dean dome against UVA and louisville. 

just gotta finish strong. 

Word. One thing for sure, we gonna be battle-tested as **** for the ACC and NCAA Tourney fasho.

Mark Gottfried fired. NC State letting him finish out the season.

*Cue the Archie Miller to NC State rumors*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom