The College Basketball Post

This is sarcasm.

But Malta is really on one man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let me rock, B :lol:

There's truth in my words tho, it's Duke tho so y'all ain't trying to hear it :smh: Regardless, I'm looking forward to this weekend. Will root for UNC to get back to the Championship game, only to get rocked by Arizona.

duke constantly underachieves but it's masked by those two titles
atleast kentucky has been to multiple final fours in the 1AD era

Facts. I read a tweet last night saying Duke has entered this decade as a top 8 team every year since 2010 and has only reached the elite 8 twice. Which was obviously the two years they won it all.

Duke has failed to reach the sweet sixteen the last 4 times they were pre-season number 1.

Facts. I read a tweet last night saying Duke has entered this decade as a top 8 team every year since 2010 and has only reached the elite 8 twice. Which was obviously the two years they won it all.

Duke has failed to reach the sweet sixteen the last 4 times they were pre-season number 1.

Still haven't sniffed the NIT in the last 2 decades tho :nerd:

Last edited:

and they always get an easy draw
like avoiding kentucky in both 2010 and 2015
butler from west va getting hurt in 2010
:smh:
I will admit we had a super easy path to the championship game last year though

Last edited:
:rofl: @ complaining about Duke's draw

Apparently, Alford getting offered 7 year, $4 million per to take the IU job.

Not the guy I want but I guess better than Crean.

Wish we would have made a godfather offer to Marshall.

:rofl: @ complaining about Duke's draw

Apparently, Alford getting offered 7 year, $4 million per to take the IU job.

Not the guy I want but I guess better than Crean.

Wish we would have made a godfather offer to Marshall.

Huge W for UCLA if it happens. Thank you, Lonzo!

Still haven't sniffed the NIT in the last 2 decades tho :nerd:

That season never happened my guy..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This period shall be ignored.

Nah brudda, gotta own the good with the bad - I gotta own these early round exits :lol:

I still can't fathom as to why Desmond Hubert was given a scholarship to play ball for the university of North Carolina Chapel Hill

You know Larry Drew was trash because he damn near had a 6 year NCAA career. :x :lol:

Son was treating it like the D-League, where he is now.

Last edited:
I prefer the days when Quentin Thomas was running the point for UNC.

That boy was all types of trash. Bobby Frasor still my favorite UNC PG of most recent memory tho. Srs.

You know who is really good in real life that didn't really get off like that @ UNC?

Justin Watts.

That dude is a TERROR in pickup ball.

Back
Top Bottom