The College Basketball Post

Dude constantly complains about UNC fans but none of us have ever said anything as bad as that :lol:

The overwhelming majority of us just be chillin man. Duke and UNC fans.

I think Tre Jones should go to the league. The only thing his game needs is a jumper. He already has to the fundamentals to be a good on ball defender at the next level.

N.C. State commit Jalen Lecque has submitted paperwork exploring his eligibility for the 2019 NBA draft, his father Derrick informed ESPN.

I like UVAs chances to be at the top of the ACC in the next several years to come.

You cannot build a program with the 1 and done.

Develop players.

UVA will def be the favorites next year. UNC, Duke likely in down years. 2020 will be interesting depending on what Roy can get from that class. Already has Day'Ron Sharpe and Bacot could stay. But I agree, I like UVA to be at the top or near the top for a few more years.

N.C. State commit Jalen Lecque has submitted paperwork exploring his eligibility for the 2019 NBA draft, his father Derrick informed ESPN.
Westbrook Jr.

And LaVar afraid of the G-League and a bunch of 28-29 year olds teeing off on LaMelo? He sound wild gushy :lol:

He just don’t want him to get exposed and would rather him look good in a softer environment.

Is UCLA just less good of a job than it was before? Picking between Jamie Dixon and Mick Cronin isn't what their fanbase was expecting.

Some stability at VA tech would be nice..

It’s a mid tier job in the ACC, but if you just make the tournament fans will be happy.

A coach transitioning from a mid major would be ideal. Mike young? Wes Miller? Steve Forbes? Hell, give Shaka a bag.

Jamie Dixon can COACH. Look at where Pitt is now. Look at where TCU was.
I definitely know that Dixon can coach. He was low key on the hot seat at Pitt due to unrealistic expectations from fans that he got fed up with, which was partly why he left for TCU. UCLA hiring Alford and Dixon back to back isn't what you'd expect from a blue blood program, though.

I definitely know that Dixon can coach. He was low key on the hot seat at Pitt due to unrealistic expectations from fans that he got fed up with, which was partly why he left for TCU. UCLA hiring Alford and Dixon back to back isn't what you'd expect from a blue blood program, though.

Maybe but I don’t think guys on top tier are knocking down the door for that job right now. If I was a UCLA fan I’d consider that a win. Who you think they should be talking to?

Back
Top Bottom