The College Basketball Post

In other news... Ryan Harrow transferring to Georgia State 
laugh.gif

I WILL NOT ENTER THAT KEVIN WARE THREAD :{ :{ :{

So I will post this here... as a lover of the game,occasional weekend player and now coach... I hope and PRAY that I NEVER witness this in person because real tears will be shed. The bench, the players on the court and Rick Pitino reactions I will take with me to the grave.

By far the most gruesome, disgusting, heartbreaking and sad injury I have ever seen in the sport.

I hope the speedest of recoveries for him. :( :(

Last edited:
the injury was gruesome and all... but I don't think it's as serious as some of those others. no ligament damage, clean break. from what i've read he'll recover just fine, thankfully.

the injury was gruesome and all... but I don't think it's as serious as some of those others. no ligament damage, clean break. from what i've read he'll recover just fine, thankfully.

Bone going through the skin made it look worst...bone breaks always look nasty to me..dislocations don't bother me like that

Thought the biggest advantage for Ville was Duke not going under the screen or trapping the ball off the pick.

K was brutally out-coached, didn't see one in game adjustment other than Curry creating more on the right wing.

Recovery time is 3 months btw.

Last edited:
The reaction of the bench is eerie. Can't believe fake Twitter account was made, but not shocked whatsoever.

Thought the biggest advantage for Ville was Duke not going under the screen or trapping the ball off the pick.

K was brutally out-coached, didn't see one in game adjustment other than Curry creating more on the right wing.
we kept going over the screen every damn time while they kept driving. **** was so damn frustrating.

Haven't seen K just sit there like that since the Villanova game in 09

Every possession should've went through Mason or Seth. Mason was taking advantage of Dieng in the first 10 minutes of the first half and then we went away from it after Ryan got in foul trouble

we kept going over the screen every damn time while they kept driving. **** was so damn frustrating.

Haven't seen K just sit there like that since the Villanova game in 09

Every possession should've went through Mason or Seth. Mason was taking advantage of Dieng in the first 10 minutes of the first half and then we went away from it after Ryan got in foul trouble

That was frustrating as well. After being tied at 42 they went away from Mason instead of keeping him involved. Curry/ Kelly took some awful shots when the ball should have gone down low to Mason.

After all the talk of transfer,Wiltjer tweeted he will be back to help win #9 next season....ehhh

Alot of people are blaming the elevated court for the injury. Saying Ware had to land earlier/awkwardly to avoid getting close to the edge of the court.

After watching the replay, I can see it.

What do ya think?

Alot of people are blaming the elevated court for the injury. Saying Ware had to land earlier/awkwardly to avoid getting close to the edge of the court.

After watching the replay, I can see it.

What do ya think?

Nah I don't think so, I just think he landed awkwardly I don't see him trying to avoid the landing or anything

Back
Top Bottom