The College Basketball Post

:nthat:

Good stuff :smokin

which bigmen is gordon beating out for PT? sure as hell wont be Ashely and Jerrett

and with the twins coming in ant it best for archie to leave?

Gordon is too good to not get on the floor.

Ap 1st Team:
Burke
Oladipo
Porter
McDermott
Olynyk

the twins and Young... it's two-fold for Archie, he could use another year but could also get lost in the shuffle. and if he's not ready to compete for run at UK with other good players, he ain't ready for the league. but he's gonna get drafted in the first round, so...

which bigmen is gordon beating out for PT? sure as hell wont be Ashely and Jerrett

and with the twins coming in ant it best for archie to leave?

lol, by hook or by crook Gordon will be on the court. Im guessing Jerrett is loosing his minutes and Zues bumbling *** will be stapled to the bench.

Telep is saying Gordon sees himself as a 3. I don't buy that and it's really dumb, but i guess everyone wants to be a SF.

Telep is saying Gordon sees himself as a 3. I don't buy that and it's really dumb, but i guess everyone wants to be a SF.

been saying this for the longest time, other than KD, how often has the over sized SF worked in todays NBA. If you are deciding between two positions you should ALWAYS take the position that has the quickness advantage. Size is not useful in todays zone based defenses.

and even KD, he would be even more deadly if he played at the 4 more like Bron.

Last edited:
It's hard to figure. I'll never understand it.

Mike Brown to USC. LOL. Hopefully that's an April's Fools joke.

Last edited:
Word around town is Tyler Lewis will transfer too and Cat wont qualify. Look like TJ Warren is by himself.

**** bout to hit the fan for Pack nation.

them NC state clowns ant showed there face since beating duke LOL

i think Mike brown at USC would work and may end up coming true in a few days.

Miller sold him on the 3 saying he can put im in the league like DWill...But Dwill didn't start shooting 3's til his soph yr lol.

Back
Top Bottom