The College Basketball Post

Wish Gordon would have went to Oregon, would have been way more exciting.

All these kids teaming up nowadays, the LeBron effect :smh:

If I was USC I would have went after Enfield. Less proven but that guy in LA just seemed like it would have the potential in a couple of years to be a home run hire.

There's just something about this team. That comeback against KU. Dismantling Florida.

That's a championship like run.

Plus the B10 has been the best all year. It's only fitting.

Jam Fest finally started on ESPNU

Also told from a state fan who is a member on their premium board that Purvis called Randle after the clemson game, when Rodney's time had decreased alot, and told him not to come to state because Gottfried was a bad coach and that he was considering transferring. A week later Randle decides to drop State. The coaching staff even flew to TX to try and fix what Purvis had done but it was too late. Said that Ollie has been in Purvis's ear for weeks and that it's a "done deal." Ollie followed Purvis on twitter yesterday and then State fans called him out and he quickly unfollowed
laugh.gif

Lot of rumors about Tyler Lewis transferring to Davidson also

Last edited:
that NC ST experience fell apart quick...these kids need to make smarter decisions when picking schools...throwing away a year transferring...

NC State still got the Martin twins, Barber (no proof of him not qualifying),and others...no need to panic yet.

Enfield to USC...I think that guy could own Cali but I'm schleep though :nerd:

Enfield to USC...I think that guy could own Cali but I'm schleep though
nerd.gif
That uptempo, 3 point shooting, lob throwing offense. Yea I'd sign up for that. There are some boneheads in the program though. I'm looking at you Ari Stewart and JT Terrell

USC basketball gonna be a problem if he can get too recruits to play in that system.

Cant wait to see how he does it. Moving to southern cal soon so hopefully ill catch some games

USC basketball gonna be a problem if he can get too recruits to play in that system.

Cant wait to see how he does it. Moving to southern cal soon so hopefully ill catch some games
Your *** aint goin anywhere, Jay

Great hire by USC even if it doesn't work out, I haven't heard people this excited about USC basketball since I've been on campus. Lets hope recruits feel the same way!

Great hire by USC even if it doesn't work out, I haven't heard people this excited about USC basketball since I've been on campus. Lets hope recruits feel the same way!

I'm nervous about the hire, for all we know that was a flash in the pan, all we can look at is this little run

Excited at the same time though :pimp:

Enfield mioght be a flash in the pan, but he is charismatic, rich (made money outside of basketball), has a hot wife, NBA coaching background...I just think he could take over the city if all goes right. I know I'm going to get heat for this but I see a little Pete Carroll in him (as a personality).

Back
Top Bottom