The College Basketball Post

Yeah.. that Rice guy.. that's messed up man.
Feel bad for the students.

And did it say that they fired Murdock for "complaining about it" and showing them evidence or something?

Rutgers had access to those tapes and only suspended him 3 games. This idiot of an AD might be losing his job now, too. Rice should be gone no questions asked.

firing balls at unsuspecting players heads literally kicking players... :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if the videos were posted of Rice, but they're in here:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...h-mike-rice-berated-pushed-used-slurs-players

:smh:

How none of these players tried to pull a Sprewell on his *** is beyond me. This is inexcusable and this idiot should never coach D1 (or any) basketball again. AD should be canned as well. 3 games for ABUSE of his players. The insults are one thing...putting hands on them and throwing basketballs at their heads is absolutely ridiculous.

eek.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Mike Rice vid

Not sure if the videos were posted of Rice, but they're in here:

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...h-mike-rice-berated-pushed-used-slurs-players

How none of these players tried to pull a Sprewell on his *** is beyond me. This is inexcusable and this idiot should never coach D1 (or any) basketball again. AD should be canned as well. 3 games for ABUSE of his players. The insults are one thing...putting hands on them and throwing basketballs at their heads is absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah like dude legit kicks them and pushes em and grabs them. It's crazy.

I'm not upset about the grabbing of the players by there jerseys... but that pushing, firing balls at them, and kicking them... That's OUT Of The Game. :smh:

Watching that **** made me mad g. Those dudes have a lot more composure than me 'cuz there's no way in hell I'm letting someone **** around with me like that.
mean.gif
_'s were probably afraid of losing scholarships but damn...

Rice needs to get his *** whooped in the worst way.

Can't believe they allowed this **** to do down...and NO ONE spoke up. That's disgusting.

Last edited:
And he didn't get fired on the spot. The AD was trying to make it sound like the 3 game/week suspension or w/e was good enough.

My takeaway from that video was that its good to see Eric Murdock still invovled in the game. Always liked him as a player

That Rice footage is absolutely disgusting....I've had coaches who yell and get in your face before when you screw up but NEVER put hands on players or call them names like the f word and all that....apparently there's worse stuff about what he did post practice to kids in the locker room too. How dude didn't get fired immediately is beyond me....:smh: :x :x. Not that it even matters, but dude hasn't even won jack **** before so he doesn't even have any clout like say a Bob Knight.

Pernetti said Rice's actions were not aligned with what the university believes is acceptable, but that the behavior was a "first offense" and was handled appropriately.
>: I just saw the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 15th offense in one video. :smh:

Those are kids, who know they can't say **** or respond back, because they'll be on a bus home wondering if it was worth their scholarship.

I hope the parents sue.

Last edited:
Rice has no place in the game basketball, would absolutely murder that cat if my son received any of those insane acts.

Last edited:
I had a coach in AAU, summer of 8th grade, ask a player if he was a *slur for gay male* in the middle of the game. It was :smh: and :rofl: at the same time

I had a coach in AAU, summer of 8th grade, ask a player if he was a *slur for gay male* in the middle of the game. It was :smh: and :rofl: at the same time
Was it an honest question or was he just trying to put down the kid? :nerd: If it was a real question then :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
That video is wild. Why you throwing basketballs at dudes? Kicking them?

Cursing part doesn't surprise me.

"The one thing I hated," Murdock said of Rice, "he would always talk about 'Lithuanian this, Lithuanian that,' talk about where he's from, 'soft-*** Lithuanian b----,' 'soft-*** Lithuanian p----.' His nickname was basically 'Lithuanian f----t.'"

Malick Kone, a player who just announced he is transferring from Rutgers, said he found the practices to be too intense and he didn't like the language Rice used. Malick, who was born in Guinea, said Rice would make fun of how he spoke English and would mock him after Malick would ask for things to be explained.

This is why I hate coaches/bosses whom let their power go to their heads. He puts his hands on me he gets 3 games. I put my hands on him back and I'm off the team

Back
Top Bottom