The College Basketball Post

Keep falling, Sparty. 2 or 3 line is perfect by me. Let Dawson, Appling, Payne get healthy. Don't want anyone else riding with Izzo's boys come March.
This is how I was with Louisville last year and then they got super hot.

A healthy Sparty squad is as good a bet as anyone (especially in March).

Keep falling, Sparty. 2 or 3 line is perfect by me. Let Dawson, Appling, Payne get healthy. Don't want anyone else riding with Izzo's boys come March.

This is how I was with Louisville last year and then they got super hot.

A healthy Sparty squad is as good a bet as anyone (especially in March).

You NEVER want to play State in March... IDC who you are. They're always a completely different and much better team when the tourney rolls around. Izzo is a real COACH in that regard.

I just think its impressive that even with the games they lost they were awfully close while missing 2 starters in pretty much all of those. A fully healthy MSU has to have the highest ceiling I would think of any team if they can get healthy and right.

Curious where the Buckeyes are ranked.

and Cake is right ...playing MSU in March? Hell no ... not one team wants that.

Last edited:
Wisconsin back in the Top 25. Man, they've had a weird season.

I'd rather have that Stephen Zimmerman kid than Thon Maker. Will be interesting to see development.

GMs, regardless of race, factor EVERYTHING into their draft decisions. That said, "attitude questions" only stopped four teams from taking DeMarcus Cousins.

Last edited:
Yeah but Cousins is a 7 footer with the potential to be the best big man in the game. Smart is a combo guard that can't shoot.

didn't say it wasn't good, but do you rember when that video dropped, it was on ESPN, they said is he the next wiggins, bari, durant.

they use these kids to get page views, hype them up without watching them play, then when they are 18th prospect instead of the number 1 they start tearing them down. :lol:

Seventh Woods = Gabe York lite

It's crazy talking about this topic after finishing the Lenny Cooke documentary. Such a sad sad affair that we see happening to this day: hyping up prospects so young and letting it get to their head.

Thank god we have the 1 year rule in place or else we'd see sooooooooo many more Lenny Cooke's out there. If you haven't seen it, please do. Real sad.

I DVR'd it, haven't watched it yet but I did hear it was pretty good. I played against him my freshmen year in high school, dude was the goods. Then it all fell apart :smh:

That video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rupp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been MSU since day one, no reason to stop now.

Lose a few games in a tough conference... No big deal to me. Izzo in March/ April? I'm all in.

That video :pimp: :pimp:

Rupp :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

UK :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got me hyped,it's got it's ups and downs though..Seating capacity is staying the same but adding suites at least they got rid of the benches in the upper arena.No longer being connected to the Hyatt/Lex Center is a problem ...I liked having my pre-game drinks at the Hyatt bar or Yesterdays and getting to the game without having to go outside.The SEC and their no alcohol policy :rolleyes

Larranaga should be ACC COY for getting this squad to .500

We have only one player that would be a starter on another team in the ACC

Last edited:
This dude WIggins is so unimpressive relative to what he is supposed to be its insane. Don't think I've seen him create his own shots more than 5 times all season :rolleyes Content to be just another guy out there on the court.

Last edited:
Shhhhh....don't say that

:lol: I was willing to give him time at the beginning of the season. But my patience has ran out... It's almost March Madness and it's the same ****. Son looking mad disinterested. If I'm a GM, there is no doubt I'm taking Parker and Embiid over him.

Back
Top Bottom