The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

ill wait til David Aldridge says something, hes the only one i trust.

plus even if they reach a deal and sign it within the next few days, we still gotta wait at least a month til we see some games. we got free agency and lots of them as well since there will be an amnesty clause.

ill wait til David Aldridge says something, hes the only one i trust.

plus even if they reach a deal and sign it within the next few days, we still gotta wait at least a month til we see some games. we got free agency and lots of them as well since there will be an amnesty clause.

"Person in the room assures me that no agreement has been reached. They're about to hit the five-hour mark here in New York. "
- via Ken Berger of CBS

"I will be happy if Dave Checketts is right. He is very close to Stern. But I don't have that information yet. "
- David Alridge

Trouble quoting but you guys follow.

"Person in the room assures me that no agreement has been reached. They're about to hit the five-hour mark here in New York. "
- via Ken Berger of CBS

"I will be happy if Dave Checketts is right. He is very close to Stern. But I don't have that information yet. "
- David Alridge

Trouble quoting but you guys follow.

People like Dave Checketts just need to shut the hell up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

What was the tweet that said "headed that way but still have to cross the t's and dot the i's"

some 76ers beat writer chick said she had the scoop.

Originally Posted by woody2626

What was the tweet that said "headed that way but still have to cross the t's and dot the i's"

some 76ers beat writer chick said she had the scoop.

I need the NBA so I can root against the Cavs, Hawks, T-Wolves, Bobcats, Spurs, 76ers, Trailblazers, and Wizards

I need the NBA so I can root against the Cavs, Hawks, T-Wolves, Bobcats, Spurs, 76ers, Trailblazers, and Wizards

Back
Top Bottom