The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Animal Thug?
laugh.gif

Were you cut from your basketball team multiple times or somethin'?  You seem very jelly of NBA players. 

Remember, he's the kat that when LeBron was on the Cavs was the biggest groupie. Dude used to fabricate self aggrandizing stories of his connection to LeBron, talking about he rolls with LeBron and posse, MookMook, Nique, and all them from the block, way back in the day; would insult people who dared have an opinion on LeBron's free agency plans that contradicted his "inside info," then disappeared for a while after July 9th. I guess the hommies gave him misinformation.

Animal Thug?
laugh.gif

Were you cut from your basketball team multiple times or somethin'?  You seem very jelly of NBA players. 

Remember, he's the kat that when LeBron was on the Cavs was the biggest groupie. Dude used to fabricate self aggrandizing stories of his connection to LeBron, talking about he rolls with LeBron and posse, MookMook, Nique, and all them from the block, way back in the day; would insult people who dared have an opinion on LeBron's free agency plans that contradicted his "inside info," then disappeared for a while after July 9th. I guess the hommies gave him misinformation.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Animal Thug?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word.  To go from the highs of 2008-2010 to the lows of now until the next maybe 20 years has driven this man to e-lunacy.

laugh.gif
@ MookMook.

Animal Thug?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word.  To go from the highs of 2008-2010 to the lows of now until the next maybe 20 years has driven this man to e-lunacy.

laugh.gif
@ MookMook.

Animal Thug?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ MookMook.

Yeah. I'm crazy now.
I was actually just using Amare as an example, I was not targeting the Knicks team in any way. I have nothing against big market teams! I'm stating facts, you guys say I'm bitter. Whay the hell am I debating in here if you guys can't argue right?

And that whole Lebron thing, $$%* that. Yeah I knew folks who were connected with the Jewish kid who made Another Enemy, those eighty81 dudes, etc - I ain't even mad, everybody in Cleveland got tricked but whatever. The Cavs are here forever. Lebron ain't..

Superstars don't leave teams when they have superstars next to them. Duncan had Parker and Ginobili

Yeah. I'm crazy now.
I was actually just using Amare as an example, I was not targeting the Knicks team in any way. I have nothing against big market teams! I'm stating facts, you guys say I'm bitter. Whay the hell am I debating in here if you guys can't argue right?

And that whole Lebron thing, $$%* that. Yeah I knew folks who were connected with the Jewish kid who made Another Enemy, those eighty81 dudes, etc - I ain't even mad, everybody in Cleveland got tricked but whatever. The Cavs are here forever. Lebron ain't..

Superstars don't leave teams when they have superstars next to them. Duncan had Parker and Ginobili

Yeah. I'm crazy now.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Big J 33

And the league is keeping up the charade of "competitive balance" to take more money and system benefits for their side even after they have more than made up for their losses each season.

Can't have it both ways. If you want a league to get high ratings, then you need the Heat and Big 3, the Lakers v. Celtics, the 90s Bulls, etc. If you want "competitive balance" then be prepared to deal with low ratings when it's Spurs v. Nets or Spurs v. Pistons.
This ain't the 90's anymore dawg

And the league is keeping up the charade of "competitive balance" to take more money and system benefits for their side even after they have more than made up for their losses each season.

Can't have it both ways. If you want a league to get high ratings, then you need the Heat and Big 3, the Lakers v. Celtics, the 90s Bulls, etc. If you want "competitive balance" then be prepared to deal with low ratings when it's Spurs v. Nets or Spurs v. Pistons.

Amare was a bad example, though. Sure you could say he left his team to go to one that offered more money, but as you REPEATEDLY say.. it's just a business. One employer did not offer him as much as he felt he deserved, so he went to another team, that's that. Why is it 100% Amare's fault for choosing money, why not give some blame to his owner who refused to give him a fully guaranteed contract?

We can't argue right? Really? You haven't addressed any of my reply to your posts, you just keep spouting nonsense about players with tattoos and ignoring my counter-points to your claims.

I'll ask again because you seem to pick and choose what you reply to, how could this new CBA possibly bring back this pure and better basketball you so desperately desire? Because I don't think you have an answer for that, instead you just want the players punished as much as you can because you feel they deserve it for "ruining" the game. And that is ridiculous.

Amare was a bad example, though. Sure you could say he left his team to go to one that offered more money, but as you REPEATEDLY say.. it's just a business. One employer did not offer him as much as he felt he deserved, so he went to another team, that's that. Why is it 100% Amare's fault for choosing money, why not give some blame to his owner who refused to give him a fully guaranteed contract?

We can't argue right? Really? You haven't addressed any of my reply to your posts, you just keep spouting nonsense about players with tattoos and ignoring my counter-points to your claims.

I'll ask again because you seem to pick and choose what you reply to, how could this new CBA possibly bring back this pure and better basketball you so desperately desire? Because I don't think you have an answer for that, instead you just want the players punished as much as you can because you feel they deserve it for "ruining" the game. And that is ridiculous.

It's not as cut and dry as you make Amar'e leaving Phoenix for NY as you make it out to be. The Suns weren't perrenial contenders anymore, as you'd like us to believe. And a few of the players you listed weren't on the roster when he left.

But keep thinking Amar'e left the destined for a title Suns for the bright lights in New York, and absolutely no chance to ever win there. That's pretty accurate. /sarcasm

laugh.gif

It's not as cut and dry as you make Amar'e leaving Phoenix for NY as you make it out to be. The Suns weren't perrenial contenders anymore, as you'd like us to believe. And a few of the players you listed weren't on the roster when he left.

But keep thinking Amar'e left the destined for a title Suns for the bright lights in New York, and absolutely no chance to ever win there. That's pretty accurate. /sarcasm

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I want to know how much the NCAA paid the nba to institute a two year rule
Outside of the whole "It's not fair to deny high schoolers the opportunity to make a living" reasoning, this would be a good rule for both sides.

It protects union jobs and gives more time to scout prospects. Also helps raise noterity for the league because the incoming rookies  would've been exposed to fans for two full seasons.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I want to know how much the NCAA paid the nba to institute a two year rule
Outside of the whole "It's not fair to deny high schoolers the opportunity to make a living" reasoning, this would be a good rule for both sides.

It protects union jobs and gives more time to scout prospects. Also helps raise noterity for the league because the incoming rookies  would've been exposed to fans for two full seasons.

it also increases the chance that you get injured and cant make the NBA after.

but i just don't think its right to prevent someone from making money. especially in the NBA. Football is understandable because of the physicality.

if you can vote or go to war and get shot up, you should be allowed to make money in the NBA.

you don't need two years to decide that lebron should be taken with the first pick

it also increases the chance that you get injured and cant make the NBA after.

but i just don't think its right to prevent someone from making money. especially in the NBA. Football is understandable because of the physicality.

if you can vote or go to war and get shot up, you should be allowed to make money in the NBA.

you don't need two years to decide that lebron should be taken with the first pick

Back
Top Bottom