The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by amel223

I hate this.  I rather discuss about why Derrick Rose is the best pg in the nba than discuss legal issues 
tired.gif
I was having a hilarious discussion about this last night. You can tell who the die-hard NBA fans are by the extent of their knowledge of collective bargaining. Now, we will see the separation of addicts and degenerates from die-hards with knowledge of  anti-trust case history and legislation. 
Being a fan of basketball is far more entertaining than being a fan of the NBA

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by amel223

I hate this.  I rather discuss about why Derrick Rose is the best pg in the nba than discuss legal issues 
tired.gif
I was having a hilarious discussion about this last night. You can tell who the die-hard NBA fans are by the extent of their knowledge of collective bargaining. Now, we will see the separation of addicts and degenerates from die-hards with knowledge of  anti-trust case history and legislation. 
Being a fan of basketball is far more entertaining than being a fan of the NBA

I've been following the CBA negotiations. I've been in this thread, haven't I? Lol.

I'm just tired of listening to it ...

I've been following the CBA negotiations. I've been in this thread, haven't I? Lol.

I'm just tired of listening to it ...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

3-Man Weave BS Report up now. Simmons, Marc Stein and Bucher. Always great.

I have been a fan but in all this Simmons has revealed himself to be the WASP spoiled brat that he always was. He has no points. Bucher and Stein are killing him in the first part. Absolute garbage is coming out of his mouth.And being a fan of basketball is cool but the NBA is the highest form. I am watching this UK-KU game and it is atrocious basketball. Atrocious.

I have been a fan but in all this Simmons has revealed himself to be the WASP spoiled brat that he always was. He has no points. Bucher and Stein are killing him in the first part. Absolute garbage is coming out of his mouth.And being a fan of basketball is cool but the NBA is the highest form. I am watching this UK-KU game and it is atrocious basketball. Atrocious.

Its hilarious also considering how much *****ing this dude at ESPN himself when he was trying to get a new contract.  Self-righteous douche.  Writing articles "I cam live without the NBA" and then spending hours on twitter and podcasts crying about it, *+%+ up.

Its hilarious also considering how much *****ing this dude at ESPN himself when he was trying to get a new contract.  Self-righteous douche.  Writing articles "I cam live without the NBA" and then spending hours on twitter and podcasts crying about it, *+%+ up.

I couldn't make it past 10 minutes of that podcast...Simmons
30t6p3b.gif

Up next, Stephen A Smith's show with special guest Jason Whitlock (not expecting much from this)

*Not even 3 minutes in and this dude SAS called the players foolish and that he's ashamed of them
indifferent.gif

I couldn't make it past 10 minutes of that podcast...Simmons
30t6p3b.gif

Up next, Stephen A Smith's show with special guest Jason Whitlock (not expecting much from this)

*Not even 3 minutes in and this dude SAS called the players foolish and that he's ashamed of them
indifferent.gif

Still have a glimmer of hope that we get a season in.

The owners already won the money part of this negotiation. They're getting 3 bil transferred to them over this 10 year CBA. Are they really willing to lose an entire season & accumulate massive legal fees in a case that they might lose for some system issues that they admitted only affects a few teams? I'm skeptical.

Still have a glimmer of hope that we get a season in.

The owners already won the money part of this negotiation. They're getting 3 bil transferred to them over this 10 year CBA. Are they really willing to lose an entire season & accumulate massive legal fees in a case that they might lose for some system issues that they admitted only affects a few teams? I'm skeptical.

Simmons speaks more on emotion and hyperbole than actual reporters like Stein and Bucher. He's not going to be as rational. And he's trying to get a rise out of people. Can't remember who it was (Bucher or Stein) who called him out as "someone who actually pays to go to NBA games...."

In the end, the main problem is they're talking about a lockout. They're far more entertaining when talking about actual NBA action. And I agree on your college b-ball comment. It's just damn near impossible to watch compared to the NBA.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif
andrew-bynum-barea-216x300.jpg

Dirk-Mops-The-Floor-Lakers-Sweep.jpg

tumblr_lkwk5lvDzn1qfh9kfo1_500.jpg

Mavs-sweeping-Lakers.jpg

Neal with it.
pimp.gif

f6316e1206387855830fc8497a526f462f410577_r.gif

Nealt with.

You can celebrate your fake back to back "championship year" claim, meanwhile we have actual back to backs. 
wink.gif

Man posts like this used to really piss me off.

Sorry but y'all could have won 28 championships in my lifetime but the fact that we broomed y'all +%+$+ and are champions are now it just doesn't bother me one bit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif
andrew-bynum-barea-216x300.jpg

Dirk-Mops-The-Floor-Lakers-Sweep.jpg

tumblr_lkwk5lvDzn1qfh9kfo1_500.jpg

Mavs-sweeping-Lakers.jpg

Neal with it.
pimp.gif

f6316e1206387855830fc8497a526f462f410577_r.gif

Nealt with.

You can celebrate your fake back to back "championship year" claim, meanwhile we have actual back to backs. 
wink.gif

Man posts like this used to really piss me off.

Sorry but y'all could have won 28 championships in my lifetime but the fact that we broomed y'all +%+$+ and are champions are now it just doesn't bother me one bit
pimp.gif

Simmons speaks more on emotion and hyperbole than actual reporters like Stein and Bucher. He's not going to be as rational. And he's trying to get a rise out of people. Can't remember who it was (Bucher or Stein) who called him out as "someone who actually pays to go to NBA games...."

In the end, the main problem is they're talking about a lockout. They're far more entertaining when talking about actual NBA action. And I agree on your college b-ball comment. It's just damn near impossible to watch compared to the NBA.

To an extent. It never really bothered me, but yeah, we've done something they've never done to us, so,
pimp.gif

Have the Lakers ever been swept before other than that?
nerd.gif

To an extent. It never really bothered me, but yeah, we've done something they've never done to us, so,
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom