eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sdfaoisdh uifahoir92hiwaiu gihaiu iukjIUEH IUAIEGIWGA YES YES YES

@WojYahooNBA

The NBA and players have reached an agreement on a deal, source says. The season will start on Dec. 25.

The NBA and players will make announcement in a joint news conference soon, source says. The NBA is back.

The players will have to reform the union, and the 450-plus players will still have to ratify a deal to make it official.

@WojYahooNBA

The NBA and players have reached an agreement on a deal, source says. The season will start on Dec. 25.

The NBA and players will make announcement in a joint news conference soon, source says. The NBA is back.

The players will have to reform the union, and the 450-plus players will still have to ratify a deal to make it official.

dancing-carlton.gif

I just got done crying cause of something else man.....now this actually brought a small smile back to my face 
smile.gif

dancing-carlton.gif

I just got done crying cause of something else man.....now this actually brought a small smile back to my face 
smile.gif

I just woke up and the first thing I heard was news that the lockout has been lifted.

I started yelling out 'YES' half asleep.
laugh.gif

Thank goodness this is finally over!

I'm withholding judgement till the deal terms come out...even if the NBA is back, I still may not be happy.

Back
Top Bottom