The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Nice!!!!!!!!! Woke up just now and the first thing I did was check Twitter on my iPhone. Great way to get my Saturday started. To the NBA and its players, I completely (well, maybe not completely) forgive all of you.

Blake Griffin
This must be how the guys in Space Jam felt when MJ gave them their powers back through that old basketball.

Saw the news and I was like...

tumblr_lh6dqaLP3h1qabf2l.gif

I'm being 100% serious, I did the Reggie Miller spinning jump celebration in my living room when I saw the news

I'm being 100% serious, I did the Reggie Miller spinning jump celebration in my living room when I saw the news

@GoodmanCBS Been told no agreement yet as to new NBA draft rule. Appears as though it will come down today at some point.
@GoodmanCBS If draft rule does change & kids allowed to go to NBA or have to stay 2 years, will be interesting to see what happens with current frosh.
Even though it would suck the wind out of this upcoming draft, I'd like to see a 20 year old age limit.
nerd.gif

@GoodmanCBS Been told no agreement yet as to new NBA draft rule. Appears as though it will come down today at some point.
@GoodmanCBS If draft rule does change & kids allowed to go to NBA or have to stay 2 years, will be interesting to see what happens with current frosh.
Even though it would suck the wind out of this upcoming draft, I'd like to see a 20 year old age limit.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I just ran around my house jumping up and down like we just won a chip 
roll.gif
 \\

roll.gif
 \\

roll.gif
 \\

Back
Top Bottom